6 Results FoundWe are never suprised at a customers reponse after they place their speakers on some nice quality stands, comments like "they now sound so much better" are pretty normal. Despite the cosmetic appeal that speaker stands can make it is also the massive difference that placing your speakers at the correct height and placement that will truly make the puchase of stands worthwhile.
When choosing a stand for your home the following points are important,
* correct height to direct sound over the backs of lounges and chairs (for rear surround channels)
* correct height for imaging and sound stage ( for front speakers)
* stability enhancement through spikes, sandfilling and heavy base designs.
* cable management for better aesthetic appeal.
* top plate size, can the stand accomodate your speaker size correctly.
* finding the correct look, glass vs steel styles.
If in doubt email or call us and we would be happy to help.
Page 1 of 1