Designed for incredible home theatre experiences, now and into the future, Arcam's AVR380 AV Receiver has been engineered and designed for the home theatre enthusiast. Like all of the AV Receivers Arcam makes, the AVR380 includes some of the highest quality components and circuitry available on the market today. Creating a truly irreplaceable experience, connecting to the AVR380 for the first time, will probably be the last time you hook up a new AV Receiver; you just won't want to get rid of it! Delivering power and finesse, the AVR380 is perfect for a mix of Home Theatre and (Hi-Fi) two-channel audio applications. Experience movies in 4K Ultra HD and 3D while being immersed in a surreal world of incredible multi-directional sound.
For larger installs or setups that require controlling the AV Receiver via a central hub, the Arcam AVR380 includes the latest Ethernet, RS232, 12V Triggers and IR capabilities.
Arcam has included the ability to stream content from Network Attached Storage devices, Internet Radio or direct from attached USB devices & hard drives. This gives you unprecedented levels of entertainment and quality options.
The AVR380's sound quality is something of a marvel. While many cheaper AVRs will include some of the functionality of the 380, they can never approach its sophistication, sound quality or future-proof feature-set.
The Arcam's ability to deliver an emotional, immersive and unprecedented home theatre experience has left rivals scratching their head, trying to figure out how they've done it.
- Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 90W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 115W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 75W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
- Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal / stereo direct - 100dB / 110dB
- Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Video Inputs
- HDMI - x7, Component - x3, Composite - x4
- Video Outputs
- HDMI - x2 (ARC Compatible), Z2 - x1 (Composite)
- Audio Inputs
- HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- Audio Outputs
- 7.1 Pre-amp ouput - 6x RCA Phono
- Zone 2 output - RCA Phono
- Radio Tuner
- Supported Surround Modes Include
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic IIx DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1
- Power consumption (max) - 1.5kW (approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions & Weights
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 15.1kg
- Weight (packed) - 18.5kg