Arcam - AVR550 - AV Receiver
Including the latest technologies and formats like Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, DTS:X, 4K Ultra HD, HDMI2.0a and HDCP2.2, 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatibility, Dirac Live room correction, Spotify connect, Ethernet, RS232 and IR control and seven channels of high-performance amplification, the Arcam AVR550 is the highest performing AV receiver ever made by Arcam.
Competing receivers in this market struggle to keep up with the features and quality components and circuitry found in the 550, simply put, the AVR550 is a true audiophile-grade AVR.
If you're a home theatre enthusiast, which I guess you are, you'll be pleased to know that the AVR550 supports the latest 4K Ultra HD HDMI2.0a and HDCP2.2.
The Arcam AVR550 includes Dirac Live, which is typically reserved for devices costing significantly more. Dirac Live allows for room correction, providing the ultimate home theatre experience.
Alongside Arcam's amplifier technology, Dolby Atmos delivers captivating sound that can place audio anywhere in the room. This brings the audio to life. Dolby Atmos isn't just for movies; it's also for television shows, gaming or listening to music.
The AVR550 includes an internal tuner with a fully integrated FM / DAB / DAB+ radio solution. Accessing global internet radio stations is easy, just connect the AVR to your home network and begin streaming. In addition, the AVR550 supports UPnP servers + USB storage devices.
For those looking to control their AV Receiver via a control solution, the Arcam AVR550 includes options to control it via Ethernet, RS232, 12V triggers and standard IR control.
- Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω (AVR550)
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 110W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 125W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 90W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
- Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) - 110dB
- Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB
- Video Inputs
- HDMI - x7 (6 x HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, 1 x MHL compatible)
- Video Outputs
- HDMI - Z1 x2 (out1 ARC, HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, out2 HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2), Z2 x1 (HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2)
- Audio Inputs
- HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6,
- 3.5mm aux, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- Audio Outputs
- 7.1.4 Pre-amp output - 12x RCA Phono
- Zone 2 output - RCA Phono
- Radio Tuner
- FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets)
- Supported Surround Modes Include
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround
- DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1
- 12V Trigger x2
- IR in x2
- 6V rSeries PSU x1
- Power consumption (max) - 1.5kW (approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions & Weights (AVR550)
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 15.5kg
- Weight (packed) - 18.8kg