Arcam - FMJ A19 - Integrated Amplifier
Other Integrated Amplifiers in this price range don't even come close to Arcam's superior circuitry and feature set, featuring an MM Phono Stage for Record Players and a power output rated at 50W 8Ω, 20Hz—20kHz.
Music lovers of all genres and styles will be delighted with the transparency and detailed sound that is produced by the Arcam FMJ A19. With exceptionally low distortion levels, this is the perfect Integrated Amp for those searching for reference quality sound.
In this price range, you just can't beat Arcam's exceptional quality and attention to detail.
Normally found in only the high-end devices Arcam produces, the FMJ A19 includes reference quality components and technologies, that produce incredible sound and performance. Having spent considerable time and expense on finely honing the FMJ A19's sound and performance, the end result is detail, clarity and performance that can't be found elsewhere in this price range.
The included MM Phono Preamplifier that has an ultra-low noise floor allows you to directly connect your Turntable without the need for an external Phono Preamplifier.
If you've seen our new range of Head-Fi (Headphones), you'll be pleased to know that Arcam hasn't forgotten those users who still rely on headphone output stages. They have invested significantly in this area, allowing high-performance headphone enthusiasts the ability to drive them efficiently.
The entire FMJ range is built to Arcam's highest standards, with their engineers meticulously choosing all critical components. Optimised for the best performance, you'll find audiophile grade components and circuitry used within the A19, to ensure the best in clarity, performance and ultimately, the sound.
The design of the FMJ A19 could be described as minimalistic with style. Encased in a resonance-damped chassis, this Integrated Amplifier won't just sound amazing; it'll look amazing too.
- Continuous power output (20Hz—20kHz at 0.5% THD), per channel
- Both channels, 8Ω, 20Hz—20kHz: 50W
- Single channel, 4Ω, at 1kHz: 90W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz: 0.003%
- Phono (MM) cartridge
- Input sensitivity at 1kHz: 5mV
- Input impedance: 47kΩ + 100pF
- Frequency response (ref. RIAA curve): 20Hz—20kHz ± 1dB
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 5mV input: 80dB
- Overload margin, 50mV at 1kHz: 20dB
- Line and AV inputs
- Nominal sensitivity: 1V
- Input impedance: 10kΩ
- Maximum input: 4.6Vrms
- Frequency response: 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 1V input: 105dB
- Preamplifier output
- Nominal output level: 630mV
- Output impedance: 230Ω
- Heaphones Output
- Maximum output level into 600Ω: 4V
- Output impedance: 1ohm
- Load range: 16Ω—2kΩ
- Accessory power output
- Using accessory power cable supplied, provides two 2.1mm DC connectors: 6V, 1A
- Mains voltage: 110–120V~ or 220–240V~
- Power consumption (maximum): 350W
- Dimensions W x D x H (including feet): 432 x 275 x 85mm
- Weight (net): 8.5kg
- Weight (packed): 10.2kg
- Supplied accessories: Mains lead, CR108 remote control, 2 x AAA batteries, Accessory power cable
- E&OE - All specification values are typical unless otherwise stated.