Arcam - FMJ A39 - Integrated Amplifier
This 120W Class G / 20W Class A Integrated Amplifier is at the absolute pinnacle of Arcam's audio engineering. The Arcam A39 Integrated Amplifier includes the best quality components available, alongside Arcam's superior engineering and product design.
With twin speaker outputs, an onboard PSU found only in r-Series products, a Phono Preamplifier stage for turntables and significant advances in technology and performance, the FMJ A39 has to be one of the best Integrated Amps available in this market. Packing in 35+ years of audio and circuitry engineering into one amplifier provides you with an all new, class-leading listening experience. You'll hear the best possible reproduction of your favourite music and audio tracks.
Arcam understands that it's not just the components you put into a device, it's how it comes together as a whole. As such, Arcam have designed the FMJ A39 with an acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages, a toroidal-based power supply and a Class G amplifier that ensures the authenticity and detail of recorded mediums remains. Use high-res audio files and you'll be able to hear the music just as the artist intended.
You want Power!? Arcam has brought it, with One-Hundred & Twenty (120) Watts-per-channel into 8 ohms. It delivers 20 watts in pure class A mode. This power is remarkable, in that it's completely controlled with detail and finesse and incredibly low distortion levels.
Featuring a CR902 system remote control, and a low power usage of 0.5W on standby, the Arcam FMJ A39 Integrated Amplifier is what dreams are made of.
- Continuous power output (20Hz—20kHz at 0.5% THD), per channel
- Both channels, 8Ω, 20Hz—20kHz: 120W
- Single channel, 4Ω, at 1kHz: 240W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz: 0.001%
- Phono (MM) cartridge:
- Input sensitivity at 1kHz: 5mV
- Input impedance: 47kΩ + 270pF
- Frequency response (ref. RIAA curve): 20Hz—20kHz ± 1dB
- Signal/Noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 5mV input: 80dB
- Overload margin, ref. 5mV at 1kHz: 20dB
- Preamplifier output
- Nominal output level: 900mV
- Output impedance: 240Ω
- Nominal sensitivity: 1V
- Input impedance: 10kΩ
- Maximum input: 4.6V
- Frequency response: 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 1V input: 105dB
- Headphone output
- Maximum output level into 600Ω: 4V
- Output impedance: 1Ω
- Load range: 16Ω—2kΩ
- Accessory power output
- 2.1mm DC connector: 6V, 1A
- Mains voltage: 110–120V~ or 220–240V~
- Power consumption (maximum): 1kW
- Dimensions W x D x H (including feet): 433 x 425 x 100mm
- Weight (net): 11.5kg
- Weight (packed): 13.2kg
- Supplied accessories
- Mains lead
- CR902 remote control
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Accessory power cable