Arcam - FMJ A49 - Integrated Amplifier
Representing the absolute pinnacle of the audio engineering and audiophile quality Arcam is renown for, the Arcam FMJ A49 sets a new standard for competing Integrated Amplifier Manufacturers, 'Good Luck.'.
Having won awards for nearly 40 years for their expertise in high-end audio device design and engineering advances, Arcam has decided it was time to craft the Integrated Amplifier of the future.
The first thing you'll notice about the A49 compared to its siblings is its overall size. Bigger is better right? Well, in this case, it serves numerous purposes. With Class G amplification at 200 watts per channel (8 ohms) or 400 watts into 4 ohms, this integrated amp is destined for glory. Powering even the hungriest of speakers isn't a problem for this integrated amplifier, often still having plenty left in reserve. Ulta-low distortion levels are achieved through advanced engineering efforts by Arcam, ensuring that less than one part per million is observed.
Arcam understands power is pointless without control, and thus the power produced by the Arcam FMJ A49 is extremely controlled and detailed. Enhancing your listening experience is a given when hooking up this integrated amplifier to your system.
If you're after the best, the top-end. The highest quality Arcam Integrated Amplifier ever made, the Arcam FMJ A49 is what you need.
- Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω
- Both channels driven, 8Ω,20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD - 200W
- Single, 4Ω, at 1kHz - 400W
- Inputs - Phono (MM) cartridge
- Input sensitivity at 1kHz - 5mV
- Input impedance - 47kΩ +100pF
- Frequency response (ref. RIAA curve) - 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1dB
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 5mV input - 80dB
- Overload margin, 5mV at 1kHz - 20dB
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Nominal sensitivity - 1V (RCA), 2V (XLR)
- Input impedance - 10kΩ
- Maximum input - 8V (RCA), 15V (XLR)
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.05dB
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref 1V/2V input - 105dB
- Preamplifier output
- Nominal output level - 1.15V (RCA), 2.3V (XLR)
- Output impedance - 47Ω (RCA), 200Ω (XLR)
- Headphones output
- Maximum output level into 600Ω - 4Vrms
- Output impedance - 1Ω
- Load range - 16Ω-2kΩ
- Dimensions & Weights
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 19.7kg
- Weight (packed) - 21.4kg