- Dynaudio - Stand 3X - Speaker StandsSpecial Price $390.00 RRP $449.00
- Dynaudio - Stand 6 - Speaker StandsSpecial Price $699.00 RRP $749.00
- Dynaudio - IP24 - In-Wall Speaker$1,199.00
- Dynaudio - Emit M20 - Bookshelf Speakers$1,299.00
- Dynaudio - Excite X28c - Centre Speaker$1,399.00
- Dynaudio - Excite x14 - Compact Bookshelf SpeakersSpecial Price $1,399.00 RRP $1,499.00
- Dynaudio - XEO 4 SAT - Wireless Bookshelf SpeakersSpecial Price $2,199.00 RRP $2,499.00
- Dynaudio - SUB600 - Active Subwoofer$2,399.00
- Dynaudio - Excite X44 - Floor Standing SpeakersSpecial Price $5,949.00 RRP $5,999.00
Dynaudio: Authentic Fidelity
Specialist producers of high-end speakers for almost 40 years, the Danish company Dynaudio strives to achieve the ultimate in sound quality without boundaries. Efficiency and precision are their trademarks when producing hand-crafted speaker units for home, studio and vehicle.
Each Dynaudio speaker has been developed to provide the highest level of quality in its class whilst featuring exquisite finishes.
The basic design of their equipment reflects their "no frills" approach to creating the best sound possible. Without superfluous design elements, Dynaudio speakers reproduce music and sound that is as close as possible to the natural experience, as if the instrument is playing in your room.
Acquired by technology giant Goertek Inc. in 2014, Dynaudio aims to become the leading loudspeaker company worldwide.
Dynaudio's Pioneering History
The first Dynaudio loudspeakers were a revelation, concealing true technological innovations inside the classically shaped, unusually solid real-wood veneer cabinets that were hand-crafted in Denmark. Clearly ahead of their time, they proved that perfect timing and dynamic characteristics were as important as linear frequency response in making a good speaker.
Their products are part of loudspeaker history:
- Their famous "Consequence" speaker of 1983 remains one of the world's best-selling high end loudspeakers and is still respected today for its incredible sound quality.
- Dynaudio's "Compound" series provided another technical milestone, featuring extraordinary innovations like a second, internal bass driver and an acoustic airflow resistor called a Variovent.
- The "Special One" was the first truly high end compact monitor, paving the way for the legendary "Contour" series, one of the most successful audiophile speaker lines for over 15 years.
- "Facette" and the "Audience" set style and affordability standards in the 1990's, without compromising sound quality, to become the pinnacle of value and performance in their class.
- At the end of the century, Dynaudio's "Evidence" set a new international standard for speaker technology for its closeness to absolute musical authenticity.
- In 2002, the innovative "Confidence" series preceded the updated "Contour" series and today's most successful range the "Focus" series.
- Currently the slender new "Excite" series provides Dynaudio's traditional technological expertise with compatibility to modern audio and video systems, allowing for a truly high-end listening experience in a wide range of home entertainment systems.
Dynaudio's "Evidence", "Confidence", "Contour", "Focus" and "Excite" series are all currently available at Aussie HiFi.
Specialist Speaker Design and Manufacture
Dynaudio speaker technology is based on a combination of innovative driver technology, research and precision manufacturing. The company pioneered the die-cast aluminium driver basket and aerodynamically improved it to be the best available for many years. Dynaudio Directivity Control (DDC) technology was developed to reduce distortions and time delays to provide unequalled loudspeaker design.
The bass and mid-range speakers use a unique magnesium silicate polymer membrane. This composite material combines ultra-low mass with excellent rigidity and ideal internal damping properties. Formed into Dynaudio's characteristic geometrically optimised cone shape using a special manufacturing process, the membrane disperses sound very smoothly.
Super-soft dome tweeters have been perfected for the high frequencies. Additionally, the tweeter voice-coil is suspended in magnetic oil. This combination produces the famous Dynaudio tweeter technology that is regarded as one of the world's best due to its balanced and natural frequency response.
Specialised magnet system technology further enhances the sound characteristics of Dynaudio speakers, providing exceptional performance. Another area of special expertise is impedance correction, making a perfect combination possible with virtually all amplifiers.
Danish craftsmanship provides furniture-grade speaker cabinets with real wood veneers that are optimised for internal damping and to reduce resonance.
Creating a high-end loudspeaker requires intense acoustic engineering, however, the most important opinion is judged by the way it is received and interpreted by the human ear. Speakers are fine-tuned in extensive, time-consuming listening tests.
The Dynaudio range
Every space demands a different speaker arrangement to optimise your setup. Dynaudio speakers are available in various configurations:
- floorstanding speakers - enjoy ground-shaking performance, backed by stunning power, that looks amazing
- centre speakers - experience a concentrated blast of sound in a single horizontal combination unit
- rear surround speakers - feel the noise move around you for the ultimate sound experience
- bookshelf speakers - attain hi-fidelity sound regardless of any room placement restrictions
- in-wall speakers - gain impressive frequency response from lateral sound
- in-ceiling speakers - achieve super wide dispersion that makes the whole room the sweet spot
- subwoofers - bring thunderous bass into your environment with these compact yet effective units
Inspired by Danish craftsmanship, Dynaudio products are created by impassioned music lovers and manufactured with precision and care. The brand is authentic, innovative and yet visually simple and traditional in style. Their products, like their creators, are unpretentious but precise and efficient. A combination of ingenious driver technology, state of the art manufacturing and true hand-craftsmanship, they are still some of the best available.
Building on its legacy, the company draws strength from solid research and development. It is attention to detail that sets Dynaudio on the path to becoming the international leader in loudspeaker technology.