- HEOS - Extend - Wireless Network ExtenderSpecial Price $159.00 RRP $169.00
- HEOS - 3 - Wireless Speaker$449.00
- HEOS - Link - Wireless Multi-Room Audio StreamerSpecial Price $589.00 RRP $599.00
- HEOS - Amp - Multi-room AmplifierSpecial Price $889.00 RRP $899.00
- HEOS - HomeCinema - Soundbar & Wireless Subwoofer SystemSpecial Price $1,192.00 RRP $1,199.00
- HEOS - Bar - Soundbar$1,299.00
HEOS by Denon: Less Wires, More Drama
HEOS represents the next evolution of products from Denon, inheriting over a century of innovation with the Denon name. Eight years of research and development have culminated in the HEOS wireless audio system that will fill any room with great sound from your favourite music source.
In-house engineering, with passionate attention to craftsmanship and quality, make the new HEOS range a great addition to your home. Simple and intuitive to use, you are able to connect into your existing network without the need for ethernet cabling. Easy control via the HEOS app will have you listening to sound filling your home within minutes.
Take total control over your music, effortlessly, from anywhere in your home. All you need is one or more speakers from the HEOS wireless music system and the free HEOS app.
Then personalise your sounds:
- Play selections or stream music from your own music library
- Select different playlists for different rooms or listening areas
- Stream audio from your phone, network or favourite music service
- Switch to Family or Party mode to synchronise your music throughout your home
Key features of the new HEOS range include:
- Audiophile-level synchronisation - featuring new technology that reaches new heights, even for audiophiles
- State-of-the-art audio DSP optimisation - partnering with Waves Audio for top-of-the-line sound quality
- Superior acoustic design - evolving to meet the needs of today's connected music consumer
Mix and match the speakers, as required, to create the HEOS front row experience.
Stylishly designed and acoustically sculpted speakers that produce precision sound.
For the largest listening areas, the HEOS 7 is great for parties and fills the air with brilliant sound.
Medium to larger rooms are amply serviced by the HEOS 5, resounding with its fantastic bass delivery.
Small to medium rooms enjoy the HEOS 3 flexibility and stylish, compact size. Position anywhere for perfect sound.
About Denon HEOS
Taking 'Passion, Artistry and Technology' as their philosophy behind everything they do, Denon have been in existence since 1910 when they began manufacture of gramophones and records. The following decades of research and innovation saw them grow and change within the entertainment industry. Known for engineering excellence, Denon still strive for the purity of sound that brings joy to their customers' lives.
Not just another audio or video company, Denon crafts products with total quality in mind. Thriving on creative ideas, their research staff are always anticipating the next development. Denon has embraced the new mobile technology to ensure all available formats are represented in their product range.
Denon Products through the years, including several World firsts:
1910 Single-sided records and gramophones
1939 Professional disc recorder and disk cutting lathe
1953 Professional tape recorder
1959 Open-reel audio tapes
1962 Elepian electronic pianos
1963 DL-103 phono cartridge
1971 Hi-fi audio components: turntables, amplifiers, tuners and speakers
1972 World’s first 8 channel digital recorder
1981 Professional CD player
1988 AV amplifiers
1993 Twin deck DJ CD player and World's only twin MiniDisc player
1999 World's first THX-EX home theatre system
2001 Mini system with 5.1 surround sound
2004 World's first consumer product to use Hollywood Quality Video HQV
2007 AVP-A1HDCI Pre-Amplifier and matching POA-A1HDCI Power Amplifier set
2008 World's first Universal Blu-ray player
2012 Headphones with IOS lifestyle apps
With their 100 year history and legacy of World firsts, Denon plan to continue to deliver power, precision and performance in its audio and visual products for consumers well into the future.
Viewing its core strength as its ability to adapt and evolve within a changing market, Denon is sure to remain an important presence in our Aussie Hifi catalogue for years to come.