The Electrocompaniet AW250R power amplifier is known for its uncoloured and excellent reproduction qualities. From the first note of any familiar recording, you will be captivated by the AW250R and by the musical enjoyment it will give you.
The AW250R incorporates such refined features as: FTT (Floating Transformer Technology) power supply, capable of delivering twice the current of conventional power supply designs, as well as first class overall circuit design and state-of-the-art components.
Compared to more expensive High-End power amplifiers with lesser performance, you will truly cherish the AW250R. The Electrocompaniet AW250R features a balanced link to additional amplifier(s) for bi-amping. It can thus easily be used in bridged mode, delivering up to four times the power.
- All measurements are made at 120V / 240V //50Hz / 60Hz
- Output Impedance (20 Hz - 20 kHz) - < 0,008 ohm
- XLR (balanced) input impedance - 110 kohm
- Input sensitivity for rated output - 1 V
- Max. peak current - > 100 A
- THD (measured at 1 kHz half power, 8 W) - < 0,001 %
- THD (measured at 1 kHz -1 dB, 8 W) - < 0,001 %
- Noise (measured with both inputs shorted) - 400 Hz - 30 kHz : 90 µV, 10 Hz - 30 kHz : 100 µV
- Rated output power - 8 ohms = 2 x 250 W, 4 ohms = 2 x 380 W, 2 ohms = 2 x 625 W, 1 ohms = 2 x 1100 W
- Power consumption (no load or signal) - 230 W
- Dimensions - 483mm W x 450mm D x 210mm H
- Weight - 39 kg