A new standard for power amplification
The Electrocompaniet Nemo AW 600 monaural power amplifier is our ultimate achievement in amplifier design and sound reproduction. How this amplifier can make your music collection live, breathe and be three-dimensionally and musically present in your listening room has to be heard to be believed.
It really sets a standard for reproduction of music.
That is how good it is.
Premium Quality - 100% Made in Norway
Every system is produced in our cutting-edge facilities on the west coast of Norway. Unlike other manufacturers, it is not only the design and assembly but also the complete production of the parts and components that is performed here. Producing the entire system right here in Norway allows us to ensure the highest possible quality.
Floating Transformer Technology - A first class overall circuit design and state-of-the-art components.
The below specifications are per amplifier
- All measurements are made at 120V / 240V //50Hz / 60Hz
- Clipping point of the preamplifier is set to a level where total harmonic distortion (THD) is 0.2%
- Input Impedance (Fixed) - 330 kohm
- Output Impedance (20 Hz-20kHz) - < 0,009 Ohm
- Frequency response (DC - 65 kHz) - - 0.4 dB
- Input level for rated output - 1 V RMS
- Max. peak current - > 150 A
- THD(measured at 1 kHzhalf power,8W) - < 0,001 %
- THD (measured at 1 kHz -1 dB, 8 W) - < 0,0015 %
- Noise (measured with bothinputsshorted) - 400 Hz - 30 kHz : 150 µV, DC - 30 kHz : 200 µV
- Damping factor (20 Hz - 20 kHz) - > 850
- Rated output power - 8 ohms = 600 W, 4 ohms = 1200 W
- Power consumption (no load or signal) - 230 W
- The NEMO is DC coupled from input to output
- Dimensions - 465mm W x 450mm D x 288mm H
- Weight - 41 kg