The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone of exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long term comfort and accurate performance make the DT 770 PRO the perfect monitoring headphone for recording studios, post production or broadcasting situations.
The low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equalled only by electrostatic earphones, and, in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response offer a natural and balanced sound.
Soft earpads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
The DT 770 PRO features '80*' ohm drivers and a gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 1/4" inch adapter, and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Gold plated jack plug (3.5 mm) and adapter (6.35 mm)
- DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm: (250 Ω)
- DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm: (80 Ω)
- DT 770 PRO 32 Ohm: (32 Ω)
- 32 Ω, for portable players:
- 80 Ω, for the best mix of portable and studio use
- 250 Ω, for pro studio use and home hi-fi systems