Available only until end of January 2019
What's in the box?
- 1 x Corvus
- 3 x Sequel, 2m
- Easy 'plug-n-play' set-up
- 9 clean power fully star earthed outlets
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV system
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH & ZA outlets available
- Number of outlets - 9
- Type of outlets - UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA
- Standard mains inlet - 16A IEC C20
- Mains voltage - 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current - 16A HRC
- Total wattage - 3680W
- Dimensions - 146.5 x 45 x 363mm (W x H x D)
- Weight - 2.0Kg
- Conductors: Silver plated 99.9999% OFC conductors offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. They are less likely to fracture or degrade over time. Silver is an excellent conductor and when combined with a high purity copper provides impressive electrical properties.
- Dielectric: Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. FEP possesses a very high degree of stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it an exceptional dielectric. FEP is the first choice for safety in both temperature and electrical insulation.
- Filler: Cotton filler has been used to give the cable internal strength and reduce microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
- Wrap: A mylar wrap is used to secure the construction and offer a barrier shield prior to the application of a flexible PVC jacket. The addition of the mylar and cotton form a buffer with the PVC so as to maintain exceptional dielectric properties.
- Shield: An earthed OFC shield insures maximum RFI rejection, thus preventing Common Mode noise effecting the live and neutral conductors.
- Jacket: PVC is used as an outer jacket to give a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Termination: Sequel cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade moulded connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
- Conductor Size - 3 x 2sqmm (increased diameter conductor strands)
- Conductor Material - Silver-plated 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
- Dielectric - Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Filler - Cotton
- PVC Barrier - Mylar
- Shield - Oxygen Free Copper braid (OFC)
- Outer Jacket - High flexibility PVC
- Power Rating - 16Amp
- Cable Length - 2.0m standard (custom lengths available)
- Outer Diameter - 10mm
- Termination - 24ct gold plated audiophile-grade connectors
- Suitability - Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more!