- Fostex - TE-01n - In-Ear MonitorsSpecial Price $28.00 RRP $31.99
- FiiO - EX1 - In-Ear Monitors$146.00
- Fostex - TE-05 - In-Ear Monitors$219.00
- Westone - W10 - In-Ear Monitors$249.00
- Sennheiser - Momentum In-Ear Wireless HeadphonesSpecial Price $299.00 RRP $349.00
- Westone - AM Pro 10 - Earphones$299.00
- Fostex - TE-07 - In-Ear Monitors$389.00
- Westone - W20 - In-Ear Monitors$399.00
- Grado - GR8e - In-Ear Monitors$399.00
- Grado - GR10e - In-Ear Monitors$499.00
- Westone - W30 - In-Ear Monitors$499.00
- Westone - AM Pro 20 - Earphones$529.00
- Westone - W40 - In-Ear Monitors$649.00
- Westone - AM Pro 30 - Earphones$689.00
- Stax - SR-L300 - Earspeaker$749.00
- Stax - SRS-002 - Portable Compact In-Ear SystemSpecial Price $799.00 RRP $849.00
- Westone - W50 - In-Ear Monitors$799.00
- Sennheiser - IE 800 - In-Ear MonitorsSpecial Price $999.00 RRP $1,199.95
- Westone - W60 - In-Ear Monitors$1,199.00
- Stax - SR-L500 - Earspeaker$1,249.00
- Astell & Kern - Rosie - In-Ear Monitors$1,399.00
- Stax - SRS-3100 - Earspeaker System$1,399.00
- Westone - W80 - In-Ear Monitors$1,999.00
- Stax - SR-L700 - Earspeaker$2,499.00
- Stax - SRS-5100 - Earspeaker System$2,999.00
- Stax - SRH-009 - Reference Earspeaker$5,999.00
We’ve all heard what a sorry mess music can find itself in when it’s carelessly played through a pair of cheap-o earbuds. It’s just sad. But just because you want to keep your headphones discreet, does that mean that your music has to suffer? Can in-ear headphones sound amazing?
You bet! Be nice to your music (and your ears) by investing in a good pair of in-ear headphones, and take the best version of your music with you wherever you go. We’ve got a huge selection, so you can find the perfect pair for you. Whether your budget is tight or you’ve got the cash to go all out, you can find your perfect balance of features, sound quality, and price.
Fit is everything when we’re talking about in-ear earphones. They should fit like earplugs and create a perfect seal in order to give you the best sound, especially when it comes to bass. Some also offer noise-cancelling, which is great in crowded places or on planes.
Ear tips can be made of different kinds of materials, like rubber, silicone, and foam. The tip is a hugely important part of the puzzle here, not only for comfort, but with sound signature too. Silicone is the most common and durable, but foam is generally prized by audiophiles for its superb noise isolation qualities.
While they used to only be found in the studio or on the stage, In-Ear Monitors (IEMs) are becoming more mainstream in this era of head-fi, and we carry the best models from the highest-quality brands. IEMs are excellent at reproducing fine detail in your sound and reducing ambient noise. It’s vitally important, however, to both your sound and your ear safety, to wear them properly and with the right fit. Worn the right way, IEMs are just as safe for your hearing as regular earbuds or headphones, and give you amazing sound in whatever environment you find yourself in.
We carry the best brands, like Audeze, FiiO, Fostex, Grado, RHA, Stax, and Westone, and have a incredible range of styles at every price point. You can stay on a budget with a set like RHA’s MA750is, which get great reviews from Head-Fi.org and CNET, saying that they’re “terrific on every count”. The middle of the road will buy you a pair like Westone’s W40s, which are known for high-quality sound with a tough-as-nails build. Or you could always go all-out with a top of the line set from Astell & Kern or Stax.
Whatever you choose, we know you’ll be happier for ditching those freebie earbuds that came with your phone. And if you’ve got any questions about any of our headphones, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to walk you through specs, fit, or anything else.
Toll-free: 1300 308 711
Email: [email protected]
Address: 557 Old Cleveland Road, Camp Hill, 4152, QLD