Network Music Players
- Sonos - Connect - Wireless Music PlayerSpecial Price $494.00 RRP $549.00
- Sonos - Connect:Amp - Wireless AmplifierSpecial Price $674.00 RRP $749.00
- Marantz - UD5007 - Network Universal Disc PlayerSpecial Price $800.00 RRP $960.00
- Mitchell & Johnson - WLD+211T - Lossless Network Audio Player w/ DAB+Special Price $1,000.00 RRP $1,199.00
- Marantz - NA6005 - Network Audio Player & USB DACSpecial Price $1,190.00 RRP $1,240.00
- Marantz - M-CR611 - Network CD Receiver$1,250.00
- Arcam - FMJ CDS27 - SACD Network Player$1,295.00
- Cambridge - CXN - Upsampling Network Music PlayerSpecial Price $1,374.00 RRP $1,649.00
- Plinius - Toko - Digital Audio PlayerSpecial Price $5,495.00 RRP $6,995.00
- Plinius - Tiki - Digital Network Player$5,595.00
- Pathos - Musiteca Music Server$13,895.00
Network Music Players
Having great audio equipment – the best speakers, amps, and more – is only half the equation. All the greatest gear in the world isn’t going to do you any good if you don’t have the tunes to pump through it. And the only thing better than great music is lots of great music. A network music player will give you a practically limitless assortment of music at your fingertips. Connect it to your computer, smartphone, or tablet to access all your digital music through iTunes or other sources. Network players will also connect you to an endless variety of internet radio stations, and many have built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. You can also connect to music services like Spotify, Pandora, Rhapsody, Tidal, Last.fm and more.
The biggest consideration when shopping for a network music player is making sure that it connects to all the sources you want to get your music from (since that is the whole point here anyway). Some are more user friendly and easier to navigate than others, and many have built-in access to certain music services or pre-loaded internet radio stations, which may influence your decision. Others may have a bit bigger of a learning curve, but you might get other benefits to make up for it. Some have a CD player, amp, receiver, or other components built it, which may help if you’re limited on space.
Also make sure to look at what connections the piece you’re looking at offers. If analog, optical, and coaxial outputs are all important to you, make sure it has all three (many do). You want to make sure that it will connect to all the other pieces of your audio puzzle.
Network players can also come with some pretty nifty extra features, like music alarms, schedulers, controller apps, touch screens, and more. We carry a huge variety of brands, like Marantz, Devialet, Pathos, Plinius, Sonos, Astell & Kern, and more. Units vary widely in size, style, features, and connections, so make sure to check out all your options, and give us a call if you need help sorting through all your options. We’d love to put our expertise to work for you and help you find the right piece for your system.
Toll-free: 1300 308 711
Email: [email protected]
Address: 557 Old Cleveland Road, Camp Hill, 4152, QLD