Plinius - SA 103 - Power Amplifier

$8,995.00
In stock & ready
SKU
SA103
Have a question? Call us on 1300 308 711
Aussie Hi Fi Cart InformationFast ShippingFull Australian WarrantyBefore & After-Sales ServiceOver 40,000+ happy customers, 100,000+ products sold

These units are at the top of the Plinius range, sitting right under the SA Reference amplifier. With responsiveness and control they faithfully support your speakers as they seek to replicate the original artists' efforts for your listening pleasure.


The PLINIUS SA-103 stereo amplifier is a Class A amplifier capable of delivering up to 125 watts per channel in both Class A and Class AB mode. Bridged Mono RCA and Balanced Mono XLR circuits used in the SA103 allow Monoblock operation delivering in excess of 400 watts.

This amplifier gets you into serious listening without breaking the bank. The SA103 are often sold as monoblocks and if you want to do that, and you have time to organise it, the factory can ensure they are made consecutively.

Plinius' distinctive heatsink profile has allowed us to maintain the classic look and produce an amplifier capable of operating in Class A without the use of troublesome fans or other methods used for cooling. Its 500mm by 455mm footprint belies the power it produces and these units sit comfortably beside big speakers, understating somewhat their contribution to the speakers' performance.

As with all Plinius amplifiers, premium components have been used throughout. There is the addition of a 12 Volt trigger which will allow integration into a semi automated system.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
POWER125 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms 220 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.05% total harmonicMONO OUTPUT400 watts RMS into 8 ohms 730 watts RMS into 4 ohms 20Hz to 20kHzFREQUENCY RESPONSE20Hz to 20kHz ±0.2dB 0dB at 1Hz and -3dB at 70kHzDISTORTIONTypically <0.05% THD at rated power 0.1% THD and IM worst case prior to clippingCURRENT OUTPUT50A short duration peak per channel Fuse protectedRISE TIMETypically 5µsHUM & NOISE100dB below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz, A-weightedINPUT IMPEDENCE47k ohmsGAINRCA Inputs: 32dB Balanced Inputs: 38dBPOWER/CURRENT CONSUMPTION700W 2.1A (485W) Class A Idle 0.4A (92W) Class AB Idle/StandbyDIMENSIONSHeight: 220mm (8 3/4 ")Width: 500mm (19 3/4")Depth: 455mm (18")Weight: 38kg (83lb)
Copyright © 2017 Aussie Hi Fi. All rights reserved. ABN 14096063712.