PMC - Twenty.21 - Bookshelf Speakers
Due to its complex ATL™ the twenty.21 has significantly more dynamic grip and depth of bass than any other speaker of this size.
It is a very effective musical communicator, with fine warmth through the mid range and a sweet and extended treble. It all adds up to a dynamite design, capable of dominating the compact loudspeaker market by reproducing all genres of music with ease.
- Available Finishes: Jet Black
- Crossover Frequency:1.8kHz
- Dimensions:H 325mm 12.8” × W 152mm 6.0” × D 277mm 11.0” (+6mm grille)
- Drive Units:LF PMC twenty series, lightweight doped 5.5”/140mm cone with cast alloy chassis
- HF PMC/SEAS®, 27mm twenty series, SONOLEX™ soft dome, Ferrofluid cooled Effective ATL™
- Length:1.72m / 5.6ft Frequency
- Response:50Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance:8Ohm Input Connectors:2 pairs 4mm sockets (Bi-amp or Bi-wire)
- sensitivity:87dB 1w 1m
- Weight:5kg 11lbs