An audible piece of jewellery
Xelento wireless is a unique piece of jewellery for you to truly indulge in your music on the go: combine cable-less freedom with spectacular sound quality.
Xelento wireless now allows you the pleasure of beautiful musical moments – without the burden of cables. Miniaturised Tesla technology and a first class Bluetooth connection thanks to aptX™ HD make a brilliant musical experience possible everywhere. Together with outstanding wearing comfort, this makes Xelento wireless the perfect match for your audiophile lifestyle.
Newly Defined Mobility: Audiophile lifestyle on the go
Xelento wireless is the epitome of on-the-go audiophile listening pleasure. Its striking sound quality is unique among bluetooth in-ears. Thanks to its integrated remote control and hands-free microphone, and a battery life of up to five and a half hours, these headphones can be adapted to your needs with a great deal of flexibility – whether you want to listen to music or give someone a ring. Enrich your mobile lifestyle with the Xelento wireless.
First-Class Bluetooth Transmission: Outstanding sound free of cables
Xelento wireless makes the seemingly impossible possible. A superior sound experience is now achievable for the first time using Bluetooth. The headphones’ Qualcomm® aptX HD™ codecs ensure an outstanding bluetooth transmission quality unparalleled by other devices. Through the Xelento wireless, you’re guaranteed to have a high-resolution sound without dealing with a tangled mess of cables.
Miniaturised Tesla Technology: Realistic and enhanced listening experience
In its pursuit of achieving the best possible sound, beyerdynamic continues to rely on its pioneering and innovative Tesla technology. A miniaturised version of the Tesla driver was developed for the Xelento series that is every bit as exceptional as its larger archetype. The Xelento wireless is multifaceted and offers a precision second to none among in-ear models.
Ergonomic Design: Matchless wearing comfort for relaxed listening enjoyment
Every detail of the Xelento wireless is designed with optimum wearing comfort in mind. Ergonomically shaped casings, coupled with perfectly moulded eartips, effortlessly conform to your ear while ensuring a maximum degree of ambient noise attenuation. Due to the cable running behind the ear, the perfect balancing of the connecting cable and the additional support clips, you are guaranteed the best possible wearing experience so you that can fully indulge in your music.
Exclusive Materials: Quality and elegance in every detail
This exquisite in-ear is characterised by top-class materials and outstanding workmanship. The silver-plated cable, aluminium battery casing and the delicately engraved decorative faceplates lend the headphones an elegant and harmonious look. This makes the Xelento wireless a treasured piece of jewellery that adds charm to your everyday mobile lifestyle.
Handmade in Germany: Passion and precision encased in pure form
The in-ear headphones are handcrafted in Germany to ensure the high standards of the Xelento wireless are met. Skilled professionals at the company headquarters in Heilbronn wind the tiny voice coils, turn driver parts and finally assemble the in-ear with the help of a microscope. A miniature masterpiece with an impressively powerful sound can only be crafted with passion, precision and a love of detail.
- First class Bluetooth connection (Qualcomm aptXTM HD and AAC)
- Highly efficient miniaturised Tesla technology drivers
- Up to five and a half hours playing time
- Universal 3-button remote and mic
- Ergonomically shaped casings coupled with perfectly moulded eartips (10 sizes)
- Exclusive materials like saluminium battery casing and engraved faceplates
- Hand crafted "Made in Germany"
- Bluetooth connecting cable, detachable (MMCX) with remote, microphone and battery pack
- Mini-jack connecting cable, detachable (MMCX) with remote* and microphone (3.5 mm jack plug, 4-pole), 1.3 m
- Charging cable USB-A to Micro-USB
- 7 pairs of silicone eartips
- 3 pairs of Comply™ eartips
- 1 pair of spare protective grids
- Battery pack clip
- Cable clip
- Quick start guide
* Volume up/down function of cable remote may not work on certain playback devices. A built-in mini-jack socket is required.
Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. aptX is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries. Qualcomm aptX is a product of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. Comply is a registered trademark of Hearing Components. Made in U.S.A.
- Transmission type - Wireless via Bluetooth
- Headphone design (operating principle) - Closed
- Headphone impedance - 16 ohms
- Headphone frequency response - 8-48,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level - 110 dB (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Remote - Universal 3-button remote
- Construction - In-ear headphones
- Cable & plug - Bluetooth connecting cable, detachable (MMCX) with remote, microphone and battery pack and mini-jack connecting cable, detachable (MMCX) with remote and microphone (3.5 mm jack plug, 4-pole), 1.3 m
- TRRS standard - CTIA