AMIRON HOME: A New Way of listening
Your play list comes alive when combining the Amiron Home headphones, with the Impacto universal.
Together the Amiron and Impacto universal work in unison to turn your computer, smartphone or tablet into one of the smallest high-end music systems in the world.
The 'Hi-Res converter in small format' Impacto universal, turns your Amiron headphones and digital device into a Hi-Res player.
It gets the maximum out of your digital music files and additionally makes your beyerdynamic Amiron headphones truly flexible with 4 different digital interface cable options that include; USB plugs (Type A and Type C), a lightning connector for Apple devices and in addition a Micro-USB cable for OTG (on-the-go) capable mobile devices.
Maximum resolution: Hi-Res playback up to 32 bit / 384 kHz
When compared with stationary high-end systems, the inner technology effortlessly stands up. The Sabre32 Mobile Reference DACTM decrypts high-resolution audio signals up to a resolution of 32 bits and 384 kilohertz. Other devices in this class category typically achieve values of only 24 bit/192 kHz.
The mobile digital-analogue converter even supports DSD signals (Direct Stream Digital) of 2.8 and 5.6 megahertz. The DAC uses a hi-res LED as a control function.
When it lights up, the player is indeed sending high-resolution audio information to the converter. Users can select their preferred hi-res player app as a playback program.
This means that the sound quality no longer depends on the components of the playback device. Instead, the DAC converts the high-resolution music data back to analogue format and amplifies it - with a precision that takes full advantage of the acoustic potential of the headphones used.
The high-performance headphone amplifier can supply even 600-ohm converters as in the T 1 (2nd gen) without restriction. In other words, all that's needed to enjoy music in the highest quality is one of the three high-end headphones from beyerdynamic and the Impacto universal.
Amiron Home Headphones
Gifted in music. Amiron Home is our invitation to pure musical enjoyment: just sit back in your favourite chair and let the sound carry you away.
Never before has your living room sounded more like a real concert hall. Just hearing the first few notes will turn you into a dedicated fan of Amiron home, your superb musical companion that will bring you brilliant and reliable sound for many years to come.
The name Amiron home represents high-end headphones that embody our boundless passion for music and epitomize the workmanship of being 'handmade in Germany'. It is a combination you will continue to appreciate for many enjoyable years to come.
A superb listening experience
Tesla technology is a cutting-edge innovation from beyerdynamic, which has taken the music world by storm.
The Tesla system has now been further refined for use in Amiron Home. Modifications to the transducer have diminished unwanted vibrations to an absolute minimum and completely eliminated annoying treble resonances. More precise than ever, the sound tuning will amaze even the most discerning music enthusiasts.
Amiron Home brings you concert-quality sound, combining a very precise bass with transparent mids and pleasantly clear highs. This makes it a great choice for fans of a wide range of music genres. The precise and clear musical portrait these headphones paint of each and every instrument is sure to delight music lovers.
- Headphone nominal impedance - 250Ohms
- Cable options - With cable
- Cable length - 3mm
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Open
- Frequency response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 102 dB (1mW / 500 Hz)
- T.H.D.: <0.05%
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Cable: 3m / double-sided / detachable
- Connection: Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)
- Weight (without cable): 340 g
- Maximum sample rate: 384 kHz / 32 bit, DSD 5.6 MHz
- Frequency response: 4 - 52,000Hz
- S/N: 121 dB(A)
- THD: 0.002%
- Channel separation: 97 dB
- Output power: 50 mW in 32 Ohms - 7 mW in 600 Ohms
- Output impedance: 1 Ohm
- Power supply: 5 V, 195 mA (USB power or battery pack)
- Dimensions: 63 x 32 x 7 mm (without battery pack) / 65 x 35 x 16 mm (with battery pack)
- Weight (without cable): 12 g (without battery pack) / 37 g (with battery pack)
- DAC: ESS SABRE9018Q2C SABRE32 Reference DAC
- Scope of delivery: Impacto universal attached headphone cable with 2 x 3.5 mm jack plugs, 0.8 m Micro-USB cable (on-the-go), 0.8 m lightning cable, 0.8 m USB-C cable, 0.8 m USB-A cable, 1.4 m Quick Start Guide