The Amiron wireless headphone provides a fascinating spatial and realistic sound due to state-of-the art Tesla high-end drivers. The basses are deep and precise, the mids are full and natural, the highs are silky and clear.
Its workmanship is solid and flawless – Made in Germany. Selected materials for ear pads and headband as well as a balanced headband pressure ensure a first-class comfort when wearing.
With the beyerdynamic MIY app, users can personalise the sound of their Amiron wireless. The heart of this app is the award-winning sound personalisation of Mimi Hearing Technologies. The sound is exactly adapted to the personal hearing profile of the user. At the same time, the app provides information about the listening habits of the user, so that the hearing can be preserved. The app is available for Apple iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
The Bluetooth technology allows the use with all Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets or computers. A range of up to 10 meters allows enough freedom of movement. The following codecs are used in Bluetooth transmission: Qualcomm®, aptXTM, aptXTM HD, Apple AAC and aptXTM LL for audio transmission with a minimum delay. If a Bluetooth device is not available or the battery is empty, the Amiron wireless can also be used with the supplied connection cable with a mini jack plug (3.5 mm) and remote control. The headphones are switched on or off via a button. An LED integrated in the button displays the operating status. For conversations a microphone is integrated in the ear cup. A touch pad on the ear cup is used to control the media playback and calls. Voice prompts on the battery status also contribute to the ease of operation. The integrated battery itself is charged via the USB port on the right ear cup.
When not in use, the Amiron wireless can be stored in the included hard case.
- Dynamic Tesla high-end drivers
- Closed design
- Bluetooth technology for more freedom of movement
- Operation via touch pad
- Battery runtime > 30 hrs.
- Audio codecs: Qualcomm® aptXTM, aptXTM LL and aptXTM HD, Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Low Complexity Subband Codec (SBC)
- LED to indicate the operating status
- With voice prompts regarding the battery level
- Transducer type - Dynamic, Tesla
- Operating prinicple - Closed
- Frequency response - 5 – 40,000 Hz (wired operation)
- Nominal impedance - 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL with jack plug cable - 100 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Nominal power handling capacity - 200 mW
- T.H.D - < 0.05% @ 500 Hz
- Sound coupling to the ear - circumaural
- Cable length and connector - 1.2 m, detachable, 4-pole mini stereo jack(3.5 mm)
- Bluetooth version - 4.2
- Frequency range - 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz
- Power class - 2.0
- Supported profiles - HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP
- Supported codecs - aptXTM, aptXTM LL, aptXTM HD, AAC, SBC
- Operating range - up to 10m
- Battery runtime - >30 hrs
- Charging time - 2 hrs
- Battery capacity - 1050 mAh
- Charging port - USB-C
- Operating temperature - 0 – 40 °C
- Weight without cable - 380g