The DT 770 M is a closed dynamic headphone designed especially for drummers. Due to its high SPL capability and excellent ambient noise attenuation, the DT 770 M is also suitable for the monitoring of PA systems (FOH) live on stage and in studios.
The single-sided 3 m connecting cable allows easy handling for everyday use and is equipped with an in-line volume control for optimum set-up. It is fitted with a gold-plated mini stereo plug (3.5 mm) with a 1/4" (6.35 mm) adapter and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
The rugged headband construction has been strengthened to give the headphone a very secure fit, matched with mechanical reliability. Soft earpads that are easy to clean and adjustable, sliding earpieces ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
The DT 770 M provides a natural and balanced sound and exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications.
- Closed diffuse field headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (≥ 35 dBA)
- Superb audio quality with
- high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable (straight cable, 3 m long)
- with in-line volume control
- Gold plated jack plug (3.5 mm) and adapter (6.35 mm)