IDX 160 IE
The iDX 160 iE in-ear headphone with special powerful neodymium drivers provides an excellent, detailed sound with a deep bass, clear mids and transparent highs. The all-metal housing with anodised surfaces, polished aluminium rings and sturdy TPE material represents a solid, rugged design with an attention to detail.
The iDX 160 iE especially connects to Apple devices such as iPod, iPhone or iPad. With the 3-button remote control you can control the media playback of your player as well as phone calls. Volume up and down is only possible with Apple devices.
Two extension cables are included which allow the player to be easily placed in a trouser or jacket pocket. One of the two cables can be connected to devices with pinout incompatible to the Apple standard. Due to the flat shape the cable does not tangle up.
The large choice of supplied eartips (incl. original ComplyTM) in different sizes ensures a perfect fit so that the iDX 160 iE meets all demands regarding comfort, ambient noise attenuation and deep bass response.
The supplied adapter allows connecting a second headphone to share music with friends.
- Neodymium HD acoustic drivers for excellent, detailed sound
- Rugged all-metal housing with aluminium rings
- Flat cables
- With remote control and microphone for phone calls and media playback
- Compatible with Apple devices such as iPods, iPhones, iPads
- Angled 4-pole mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Extensive supplied accessories incl. eartips from Comply(TM)
- Adapter plug for VoIP
- Adapter plug for two in-ear headphones
- Extension cable set with two cables
- Hard case
- Set with 7 pairs of silicone eartips (5 pairs bowl shape, 1 pair double flange, 1 pair triple flange) and cable clip
- 1 pair Comply(TM) T-400 foam eartips size M, black