IDX 200 IE
The iDX 200 iE in-ear headphone with special powerful neodymium drivers provides an excellent, detailed sound with a deep, balanced bass, full and colourful mid-range as well as high-resolution highs. The housing is made of a titanium alloy and represents a solid, rugged design with attention to detail.
The iDX 200 iE especially connects to Apple devices such as iPod, iPhone or iPad. With the 3-button remote control you can control the media playback of your player as well as phone calls. Volume up and down is only possible with Apple devices.
Two extension cables are included which allow the player to be easily placed in a trouser or jacket pocket. One of the two cables can be connected to devices with pinout incompatible to the Apple standard.
Due to the flat shape the cables do not tangle up. Due to their structure the cables effectively attenuate wearing noise, which positively affects the sound quality and improves it.
The large choice of supplied eartips (incl. original ComplyTM) in different sizes ensures a perfect fit so that the iDX 200 iE meets all demands regarding comfort, ambient noise attenuation and deep bass response.
- Neodymium HD acoustic drivers for excellent, detailed sound
- Rugged all-metal housing of a titanium alloy
- Flat cables that do not tangle up
- Effective attenuation of wearing noise due to a special structure of the cable
- With remote control and microphone for making phone calls and media control
- Compatible with Apple devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Angled 4-pole jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Extensive supplied accessories incl. eartips from Comply(TM)
- Extension cable set with two cables
- Hard case
- Set with 7 pairs of silicone eartips (5 pairs standard, 1 pair double flange, 1 pair triple flange) and cable clip
- 3 pairs ComplyTM T-400 foam eartips, size S, M, L, black