CANTON ASF75SC SUBWOOFER – Designed for the very limited in-home locations
Our powerful, active subwoofers all follow the bass reflex principle and ensure a solid bass foundation in a compact design. Generous reverberation systems with aluminum or titanium speaker membranes combined with 3rd generation wave surround technology ensure precise mechanical performance. The room compensation technology, integrated in the larger models, allows the speakers to be adjusted to suit the acoustics of the room.
Powerful active subwoofers work subtly and ensure a solid bass foundation. As power-pack for every home cinema system, they convey the emotions of the film. Their generous reverberation systems combined with patented Canton wave surround and aluminum membranes give the systems their precise mechanical performance. The integrated room compensation technology allows the speakers to be adjusted to suit the acoustics of the room and the listening habits of the user.
- Type - Active subwoofer system white or black
- Engineering Principle - Bass reflex system
- Power output - 60 / 120 Watt
- Frequency response - 33…200 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 80…200 Hz (adjustable)
- Woofer - 1 x 200 mm (8”), Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Connection - 2 high level inputs (loudspeaker cable), 2 low level inputs (chinch)
- Features - Automatic on/off switch, adjustable volume, Adjustable crossover frequency
- Special Features - SC-technology, Wall brackets included
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 43 x 15.5 x 41 cm (16.9” x 6.1” x 16.1”)
- Weight - 9.2 kg