CANTON CHRONO SL SERIES – TITANIUM SPEAKER DRIVERS MADE IN GERMANY
Offering full gloss cabinetry with seem less edge design ensuring sound is not compromised in its dispersion to its audience. CHRONO SL also offer, Titanium Midrange and Woofers, ensuring the most accurate and tightest sound for Home Cinema and Hifi while handling high power amplification. Magnetic Grilles with twin lock magnets and bi-wireable terminals satisfying the most highest of audiophile enthusiast
CHRONO SL Range should be your choice in the Ultimate Cinema Experience before you head into their flag ship systems.
Experience Now; The high standards of this series are reflected in the elaborate design of the seamless cabinets. With multi-layer laminate cabinets and high-gloss finish, these speakers look like they formed in a mold. Diamond-cut aluminum rings and titanium speaker membranes round out the high quality standards of the new CHRONO SL.
Aluminium-manganese tweeter system
The tried and tested aluminiummanganese tweeter system transmits music signals up to 40,000 Hz. A transmission front plate made of aluminium acts as a wave guide and supports the dispersion characteristics of the system.
In the new Chrono SL Series both the woofers and mid-range speakers have titanium membranes. In combination with the latest generation of the triple-fold wave surround this gives a controlled, faultless swing-in and swing-out behaviour even at high volume.
The high standards set by the Chrono SL Series are reflected in the elaborate design of the seamless monocoque cabinet. Diamond-cut aluminium rings, an improved HDF cabinet interior with down-fire bass reflex opening, a conical spacer and a solid socket construction combine to set a new trend in design and sound.
The bi-wiring/bi-amping connection terminal means that the tweeter and mid-range ranges can be controlled separately from the woofers. Stable 24-carat, gold plated screw terminals ensure optimum signal transmission.
The high quality, acoustically neutral fabric covers hide the technology from view and can be elegantly attached using magnetic fastenings.
The elegant surfaces are lacquered and sealed in an elaborate multistage process. They are available in black and white “high gloss”.
- Engineering Principle - 3-way bass reflex
- Nom. /Music power handling - 160 / 320 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m) - 88.3 db
- Frequency response - 20...40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 300 / 3.000 Hz
- Woofer - 2 x 180 mm (7''), Titanium (Wave surround)
- Midrange - 1 x 180 mm (7''), Titanium (Wave surround)
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm (1''), aluminum-manganese
- Special Features - Fabric cover with magnetic fastening, Gold plated bi-wiring/bi-amping screwclamp terminals
- Warranty - 5 years
- Nominal Impedance - 4...8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - W: 21 cm (8.3") | 25 cm (9.8") with base, H: 105 cm (41.3") with base and equipment feet, D: 30 cm (11.8") | 32 cm (12.6") with base
- Weight - 22 kg