Pushing the boundaries, the new CANTON DM 9 Sound Bar is for those who want a slick elegant sound bar thats thin and meets the profile of the latest OLED and LED TV’s out there. Available in White and Black, easy to set up and beautiful to look at. CANTON German Engineering at its finest.
The flat, MDF cabinet specifically designed for wall mounting houses a high quality 2-way loudspeaker system with integrated subwoofer. This gives the DM 9 optimum speech intelligibility, impressive auditory spaciousness and powerful bass notes.
The DM 9 can be controlled with its own or the TV remote control. All the remote control functions of the DM 9 can be easily adapted to the remote control codes of the TV remote. Two devices – just one remote control.
2.1 Front surround
The DM 9 has two playback modes: “Stereo” for classic dual-channel playback and “Surround” for genuine home cinema sound with a full surround sound field from a single sound source.
As well as the optical digital input for simple connection to the flat screen TV the DM 9 also has a coaxial digital input for use with e.g. DVD players and an analogue cinch input for use with e.g. games consoles.
Thanks to the Bluetooth interface and Pairing function, the DM 9 also dominates the world of smart phones and Tablet PCs at the touch of a button on the remote control. As a high quality Bluetooth loudspeaker it also ensures loss-free transmission via apt-X technology.
LipSync function: The LipSync function compensates automatically for technical delays in the transmission of image and sound, ensuring optimum film enjoyment.
Set up Presets: The DM 9 system is equipped with three preset sound settings (setup under flat screen TV / in front of flat screen TV / in a unit or shelf) to ensure flexible positioning with optimum sound.
- Type - 2.1 Virtual Surround System
- Engineering Principle - bass reflex system with passive membrane
- Systempower - 200 watts
- Frequency response - 40...23.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 170 / 3.000 Hz
- Woofer - 2 x 100 mm (4''), active, 2 x 100 mm (4''), passive
- Midrange - 2 x 50 mm (2'')
- Tweeter - 2 x 19 mm (1''), Fabric
- Connection - 1 analog Input (chinch), 1 Bluetooth® 3.0 interface (apt-X® codec), 1 digital Input (coaxial), 1 digital Input (optical), 1 Sub Out
- Features - bass and treble control, Dolby Digital decoder, DTS TruSurround™, Remote control, HDF cabinet bears a weight up to 40 kg (high density fiberboard), integrated Subwoofer, LED Display, LipSync function for exact speech synchronization, Virtual surround sound & stereo playback
- Special Features - simple one-cable installation - just one cable to your TV and one cable for power, IR-learn-function - controllable with TV-remote Voice function - better language playing in Stereo & Surround, Automatic on/off switch with TV, Hotel Mode - setting of maximum level (hotels / children), ECO Mode - selectable power save mode (On/Off), Bluetooth Select - automatic selection of bluetooth input, IR-delete-function - simple deleting of unwanted learnfunctions, Direct input selection - ideal learnable smart remotes, Lip-Sync - for exact speech synchronization, Equalizer - 3 Presets to adjust the acoustics to the setup location, Easy-Pairing - easiest connection with source device
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 89 x 12 x 7 cm (35'' x 4.7'' x 2.8'')
- Weight - 4.8 kg
- Power consumption - 0.38 watts
- Carton Content - Canton DM 9, Remote control, Power cord, Optical digital audio cable, Coaxial digital audio cable, Analogue stereo audio cable, Manual