On the outside, the speakers stand out with their matte, integrated and slender baffle. The two-color design in black makassar ebony is a true optical highlight. The GLE series is technically impressive with its driver system and aluminum cone membranes, surrounds with wave technology and an aluminium tweeter system. These stand-out features have made the GLE series into one of the best-selling speaker ranges in Europe.On the outside the loudspeakers impress with their appealing bi-color design in five trendy deco variations, acoustically-neutral fabric covers, and the slender baffle.
This is made possible among others by the new cross-over frequency, which is designed to operate in harmony with the rear-facing bass reflex vent. High performance woofers and agile midrange speakers with aluminum membranes ensure maximum range, high sound pressure and the well-balanced sound that is the hallmark of the GLE Series. The high-precision aluminium-manganese tweeter system is embedded in the transmission front plates.
- Type - Universal OnWall- & OnCeiling speaker
- Engineering Principle - 2-way, closed
- Nom. /Music power handling - 60 / 100 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m) - 86 dB
- Frequency response - 45…40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 3.200 Hz
- Woofer - 1 x 160 mm (6"), aluminium (Wavesurround)
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm (1"), aluminium-manganese
- Special Features - Convenient as Ceilingspeaker for Dolby Atmos usage, Universal mount bracket pivotable, Removable fabric cover, Baffle in matt lacquer, Wave-surround technology
- Nominal Impedance - 4…8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 17 x 29.5 x 10 cm (6.7" x 11.6" x 3.9")
- Weight - 3.1 kg
- Carton Content - Canton GLE 416.2 Pro (pair), Wallmount, Fabric cover (black), Manual