On the outside, the speakers stand out with their matte, integrated and slender baffle. The two-color design in black makassar ebony is a true optical highlight. The GLE series is technically impressive with its driver system and aluminum cone membranes, surrounds with wave technology and an aluminium tweeter system. These stand-out features have made the GLE series into one of the best-selling speaker ranges in Europe.
The external feature of the latest GLE.2 series is the new aluminium-manganese tweeter system, which is integrated in the matt varnished, 0.9" strong baffle. The combination of the sophisticated wave guide, new membrane material and appropriate crossover network now offers a reproduction of 20 to 40,000 Hz, making it the best GLE of all time (GLE 496.2). The optical highlight is the bi-color design in Black-Macassar. This all makes our GLE series one of Europe’s bestselling loudspeaker series.
- Type - OnWall Loud Speaker
- Engineering Principle - 2-Wege Enclosure
- Nom. /Music power handling - 70 / 110 Watt
- SPL (1 watt/1m - 88 db
- Frequency response - 45…40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 3.200 Hz
- Woofer - 1 x 160 mm, Aluminium Wave Surround
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm (1”), Aluminium-manganese
- Special Features - Integrated wall mount
- Nominal Impedance - 4…8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 17 x 29,5 x 10 cm
- Weight - 3 kg
- Carton Content - Canton GLE 416.2 (Pair), Cloth cover, instruction manual