On the outside, the speakers stand out with their matte, integrated and slender baffle. The two-color design in black makassar ebony is a true optical highlight. The GLE series is technically impressive with its driver system and aluminum cone membranes, surrounds with wave technology and an aluminium tweeter system. These stand-out features have made the GLE series into one of the best-selling speaker ranges in Europe.
On the outside the loudspeakers impress with their appealing bi-color design in five trendy deco variations, acoustically-neutral fabric covers, and the slender baffle.
This is made possible among others by the new cross-over frequency, which is designed to operate in harmony with the rear-facing bass reflex vent. High performance woofers and agile midrange speakers with aluminum membranes ensure maximum range, high sound pressure and the well-balanced sound that is the hallmark of the GLE Series. The high-precision aluminium-manganese tweeter system is embedded in the transmission front plates.
- Type - OnWall speaker
- Engineering Principle - 2-way bass reflex with passive cone
- Nom. /Music power handling - 60 / 110 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m) - 86.5 db
- Frequency response - 43...30.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 3.000 Hz
- Woofer - 1 x 130 mm (5''), Aluminum (Wave surround), 1 x 130 mm (5''), Aluminum (passive)
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm (1''), Aluminium-manganese
- Special Features - Integrated wall mount
- Nominal Impedance -4...8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 17 x 52 x 8.5 cm (6.7'' x 20.5'' x 3.3'')
- Weight - 3.6 kg
- Carton Content - Canton GLE 417.2, Equipment feet, Fabric grill, Manual