SUBWOOFERS MADE IN GERMANY
Our powerful, active subwoofers all follow the bass reflex principle and ensure a solid bass foundation in a compact design. Generous reverberation systems with aluminum or titanium speaker membranes combined with 3rd generation wave surround technology ensure precise mechanical performance. The room compensation technology, integrated in the larger models, allows the speakers to be adjusted to suit the acoustics of the room.
Powerful active subwoofers work subtly and ensure a solid bass foundation. As power-pack for every home cinema system, they convey the emotions of the film. Their generous reverberation systems combined with patented Canton wave surround and aluminum membranes give the systems their precise mechanical performance.
The integrated room compensation technology allows the speakers to be adjusted to suit the acoustics of the room and the listening habits of the user.
All Canton subwoofers work on the bassreflex principle; some models are further refined by the use of a bass reflex pipe with a passive membrane.
- Type - Active subwoofer system
- Engineering Principle - Bass reflex with passive membrane
- Nominal / Music Power - 200 / 250 watts
- Frequency response - 25…200 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 50…200 Hz (adjustable)
- Woofer - 1 x 220 mm (8.7”), Aluminum (Wave surround), 1 x 220 mm (8.7”), Aluminum (passive)
- Connection - 2 high level inputs (loudspeaker cable), 2 low level inputs RCA
- Features - Automatic on/off switch, adjustable volume, Adjustable phase limiter, Adjustable crossover frequency
- Special Features - Front in high-gloss lacquer, Diamond Cut Aluminium ring, SC-technology
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 27.5 x 38.2 x 42 cm (10.8” x 15” x 16.5”)
- Weight - 12 kg
- Power consumption - 0,32 Watt
- Carton Content - Canton SUB 80.2, Fabric grill, Power cord, Manual
- Warranty – 5 Year Australia Wide