Finally a versatile and stylish solution for housing and protecting your records and turntable is here!
This flexible and affordable piece of furniture combines a well thought out design and great features that includes:
1. Storage for about 100 records in an upright position (best way to store records)
2. Secondary shelf should you wish to add a larger component such as an amplifier
3. Adjustable feet to ensure you can get the unit level which is required for the best turntable results
4. Cable management to assist in hiding and managing the spaghetti of cables that inevitably come with owning a system
5. Easy to assemble with no tools required
6. Ideal height for turntable operation and fits most turntable models. (The clearance on the bottom shelf helps to keep vinyl away from the floor. Helps your vinyl avoid dust and moisture and it also provides minimal footprint for easier placement).
7. Lastly a level back up service and support that many other companies simply don’t or won’t offer.
The team for Crosley in Australia are very focused on achieving outstanding results for you, the customer, and when this is combined with Aussie Hi Fi’s legendary support you can feel secure that you are in good hands with tons of help should the need arise. Oh and did i mention the great service and deals?
- Holds approximately 100 records/shelf
- Accessory shelf for larger amps
- Adjustable feet
- Furniture grade finish
- Cable management system
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Dimensions : H 98.42 x W 55.24 x D 44.45 cm
- Weight : 23.13 KG
- Top Shelf - 47.625 cm W x 32.385cm D
- Second Shelf - 47.625cm W x 32.385cm D x 12.7cm H
- Third Shelf - 47.625cm W x 32.385cm D
- Fourth Shelf - 47.625cm W x 32.385cm D
- Turntable Shelf rated to hold at least 22.6kg