Dual CS-415-2 turntable with phono preamplifier built in.
It might be fully automatic, but this does not mean it is a "basic" turntable. The Dual CS-415-2 EV turntable benefits from many decades of Dual technology and first-class German engineering. The perfect start into the DUAL tradition, 100% MADE IN GERMANY.
The built-in phono stage ensures that you can enjoy your LPs even if your amplifier does not support turntables as you can a standard analogue input.
Tone Arm Technology:
Weight balanced tone arm with pre-set tracking force and anti-skating. Headshell includes ½ inch - fixing-holes and is made of torsion resistant carbon fibre.
Vibration damping wooden chassis on a floating sub chassis. Aluminium platter with antistatic felt mat.
Belt drive with polished flat belt. Electronically controlled DC motor. Viscosity-damped arm lift. Automatic tone arm cue. Auto Stop with tone arm return. Supplied with Moving Magnet DMS 251 S cartridge.
* Also available without built-in phono preamplifier (CS-415-2)
- Speed (RPM) - 33/45
- Speed accuracy in % DIN / WRMS - < +/- 0.12% (DIN)
- Rumble-to-noise Ratio - 40dB
- Rumble-noise Ratio - 62dB
- Supplied Cartridge (MM) - DMS 251 S (MM)
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Depth sensing capability (300 Hz) - 70 µm at 315 Hz
- Power Supply - 12VDC 150mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 125 x 420 x 360mm (does not include lid height)
- Weight - 3.4kg
- Colour - Black or Silver