High quality, fully automatic turntable with built-in phono preamplifier. This turntable has three speeds (33, 45, 78 rpm). This turntable meets all the criteria. Sophisticated technology, greatest convenience combined with great sound leaves the listener with no unfulfilled wishes.
Cardan bearing with zero-mass tracking force setting, thanks to precision torsion spring. Detachable headshell with 13mm (1/2-inch) fixing-holes. Adjustable tracking force and anti-skating. Extremely rigid headshell made of carbon fiber.
Solid wooden chassis. Floating sub chassis. Vibration damping aluminium platter with antistatic felt mat.
Belt drive with polished flat belt. DC motor with electronic speed control. Viscosity-damped arm lift. Automatic tone arm cue. Auto Stop with tone arm return. Playback option for archive disks with 78 rpm speed. Delivered with OMB 10 cartridge.
* Also available without built-in phono preamplifier (CS-455-1)
- Speed (RPM) - 33 / 45 / 78
- Speed accuracy in % DIN / WRMS - < +/- 0.07% (DIN)
- Drive Type - Belt Drive
- Rumble-to-noise Ratio - 48dB
- Rumble-noise Ratio - 72dB
- Supplied Cartridge (MM) - OMB 10 (Can be replaced)
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 22kHz
- Depth sensing capability (300 Hz) - 70 µm at 315 Hz
- Power Supply - 12VDC 150mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 133 x 420 x 360mm (does not include lid height)
- Weight - 5.43kg
- Colour - Black/Silver, Black/Gold, Silver