Modern design paired with turntable technology perfected over many decades. That’s exactly what the Dual CS 550 is.
Tone Arm technology:
The height-adjustable tone arm has a quadruple ball bearing Cardan joint and a particularly torsionally rigid carbon fibre headshell ½ inch mounting holes.
The counterweight and antiskating are fully adjustable.
The beautifully built chassis is made of vibration damping solid wood. The heavy aluminium sandwich platter and also includes perfectly weighted copper rings and a cast damping mass. The brass bearing is designed to last, and has a teflon bearing mirror.
The platter is driven by a precision made flat drive belt and a DC motor with
As with most turntables of this calibre a cartridge is not included to allow for complete flexibility.
- Speed (RPM) - 33 / 45
- Speed accuracy in % DIN / WRMS - < +/- 0.05% (DIN)
- Drive Type - Belt Drive
- Rumble-to-noise Ratio - 53dB
- Rumble-noise Ratio - 75dB
- Supplied Cartridge - NOT INCLUDED
- Frequency Response - N/A
- Depth sensing capability (300 Hz) - 80 µm at 315 Hz
- Power Supply - 12VDC 150mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 119 x 440 x 370mm (does not include lid height)
- Weight - 7.0kg
- Colour Choice - Anthracite Metalic