Fully balanced integrated amplifier
The new ECI 6 is a powerful integrated amplifier equipped with a 4 analogue inputs. The ECI 6 offers 2 x 125 Watts and is based on the successful ECI 5 MK II. To enhance it, we have equipped the ECI-6 with an even better power supply and a more sophisticated preamplifier module. As a result we can offer you an extremely substantial and dynamic amplifier, capable of controlling a wide range of speakers on the market.
Analogue sources can be connected to one balanced (XLR) input and three single-ended (RCA) stereo inputs. With two preamplifier outputs, one balanced and one single ended, the ECI-6 is ready for future expansions. The input stage is built from discrete circuits running in class A with zero feedback. The output stage runs with moderate amounts of negative feedback, carefully balanced between good bass extension and control, a detailed open midrange and a warm detailed top. All to ensure that the ECI 6 will reproduce your favourite music the way it was recorded.
The ECI 6 is upgradable to ECI 6D and ECI 6DX.
- Input impedance ( Balanced input ) - 47Kohm
- Maximum input level - 10 Volt RMS
- Noise floor ( 1Vrms, 20 - 20 kHz, balanced) - -135 dB
- THD + N (1Vrms, 20 - 20 kHz, balanced) - <0.004%
- Gain (Balanced) - 0 dB
- Output Impedance - < 0,02 Ohm
- Frequency response - 1 – 150 kHz
- Channel separation - > 120 dB
- THD ( 20 - 20 kHz) - < 0.004%
- Maximum peak current - >100A
- Damping factor 8 ohm load - >350
- I Input sensitivity 120W output - 1.3Vrms
- Input sensitivity HT 120W output - 1Vrms
- Gain HT Input - x36 (31 dB)
- Rated output power - 8 ohms = 2 x 125 W, 4 ohms = 2 x 200 W, 2 ohms = 2 x 370 W
- Power consumption - 110 W
- Standby (no load or signal) - 1W
- Dimensions - 465mm W x 405mm D x 128mm H
- Weight - 20Kg