Comprehensive improvement of hand feel starting from the touch wheel
By studying and comparing dozens of designs and through hundreds of experiments and tests, we have finally developed the unique Fiio touch wheel with higher sensitivity, better anti-interference, enhanced reliability and longer service life.
Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 allowing you to enjoy music easily
The Bluetooth 4.0 system based on F1C81 chip set allows you to easily enjoy the music with reduced latency and high sound quality.
Getting rid of the wire to achieve two functions
Two-way transmission allows it to receive Bluetooth signal while sending Bluetooth signal. (RM1 can be used at the same time when Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers are on.)
Not limited by wire
Being not restricted during exercise, you may have a good sweat while enjoying wireless music.
On-board music accompanying you on the way
In-vehicle mode provides a perfect link between music and vehicle audio system, which has greatly improved the acoustic quality of vehicle's audio systems and let you enjoy music on the way.
Dedicated professional high quality DAC chipset
Utilising Texas Instruments' high quality CM5242, the all new X1 gets higher signal-to-noise ratio and supports full differential line output to achieve balanced line output function, as compared with PCM5142 of last generation.
Further optimised architecture
With dedicated LPF and operational amplifier, we have optimised design of power architecture and circuit at the same time to further improve sound quality of the all new X1, Making better low-frequency quality and depth.
Lossless format support
It supports the five common major lossless music formats: APE/FLAC/WAV/WMA/ALAC at up to 192kHz/32 bit
Improved line output functions
It supports both headphone output and line output, which can be used as audio source to your amplifier to increase your pleasure in listening to music. Line output can be easily set in system settings.
New deep-sleep standby design
Deep-sleep standby enables instant-on playback. Standing by as long as 15 days allows music to be your companion at any moment.
inline remote control function
Improved inline remote control function can effectively adapt to most headphones available on the market, in addition to a new function of volume adjustment.
Light and portable
Full aluminium alloy and compact design provides a better hand feel
Arc waist design is employed to provide better hand fitness and feel.
Choose a colour you like
Available in three popular colours Silver, Rose Gold & black
All-new UI themed interface
Continue to use 2.0 inch colour display with a resolution of 32x240, plus characteristic UE operating system, with six built-in colour themes available at your choice.
Music enjoyment for 30 thousand minutes
It supports microSD cards up to 256GB. When calculated by 30mb per lossless file, it can accommodate approx. 8,700 pieces of music. If a piece of
Information about the previous generation X1
X1 from Fiio is a portable high-resolution lossless music player renowned for excellent music experience. Its master studio-grade sound fits best in your pocket that you can carry along with you anywhere. It is backed with high-quality DAC chip and amplifier. Due to new PCM5142 and ISL28291 amplifier buffer, it can surpass any sound quality that any music player is providing in the market.
Advantage of Line OutputAs Fiio X1 supports both driving headphones and line output, one can switch between them too easily though a menu selection. Line output assists in expanding X1 by bundling with dedicated headphone amplifiers such as X1+E11K, X1+E12K, etc.
Comprehensive music Format SupportFive major lossless music formats including APE, FLAC, WAV, ALAC up to 192kHz/24bits are supported by Fiio X1. They are the major tape resolutions.
PortableFiio X1 is remarkably lighter and smaller ensuring its portability. The music player is fabricated from light aluminium alloys Making it durable. It is smaller than an average pack of cigarettes. The weight of X1 is 106g, and its dimension is 96.6×57×14mm, thus Making it portable.
UI theme that entice youThis music player has intuitive user-interface, and it is custom- designed for high-res DAPs which is rendered on a full-color display. The player is available in gold, silver, pink, orange, blue and green theme as well.
All Classic Design The classic design of X5 which was scroll wheel+X key group layout is replicated in Fiio X1 as well. Likewise, it also has operating system customized near the scroll wheel. User-friendly in nature, you can quickly browse as well as play or add songs by the batch to the favourite list. X1 also has convenient shortcuts buttons providing ultimate control of music under your fingertips. Moreover, it also supports the largest card size of 128GB.
The FiiO X1 is a Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player, supporting playback of APE/FLAC/ALAC/WMA/WAV up to 24 bit/192kHz as well as MP3, AAC and OGG Vorbis. The X1 is Fiio's smallest, lightest, most portable music player, weighing in at 106g.
The black Fiio X1 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player is a pocket-sized audio player with a built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 DAC chip and an Intersil ISL28291 chip. The player supports five lossless audio formats including APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA and WAV. The player has a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB of memory expansion. The built-in rechargeable battery recharges via USB and provides up to 11 hours of continuous playback. The player is also equipped with a 2" TFT color display with adjustable brightness.
- Dedicated DAC Chip
- The built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 surpasses the integrated DAC chips on smartphones
- Dedicated Professional Amplifier
- The X1 also features Intersil's ISL28291 amplifier buffer
- Line Output
- The X1 supports driving headphones directly and a line output, switching between the two via a menu selection. Using the line output you can expand the X1 by bundling it with dedicated headphone amplifiers
- Supports Lossless Audio Formats
- The X1 supports lossless audio formats APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC at up to 192kHz/24-bit of master tape quality resolution - as well as MP3, AAC, OGG VORBIS
- Lightweight and Compact
- The X1 is made from lightweight yet durable aluminium alloys. It's smaller than a bar of soap and weighs just 3.7oz so it's easily portable
- Intuitive User Interface
- The user interface is custom designed for high resolution DAPs on a full color display available in gold, silver, pink, orange, blue, and green themes
- Classic Design
- The X1 has a classic scroll wheel and X keygroup layout, with an operating system customized around the scroll wheel. You can browse and play songs and add them by batch to a favourites list. A shortcuts button brings puts instant control of your music library right at your fingertips
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Supports cards up to 128GB
- Rechargeable Design
- The built-in 1700mAh 3.7V Lithium-polymer battery lasts for up to 11 hours on a charger under version 1.0 firmware. It charges in about three hours
- Supported Music Formats
- APE format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio maximum and 96kHz/24-bit normal and high levels
- FLAC format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio for all compression levels 1 through 8
- ALAC (Apple Lossless) format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio
- WAV format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio
- WMA format supports 96kHz/24-bit audio, which is the highest lossless format
- AAC format supported for compressed Apple audio files
- Other audio formats supported include OGG, MP3 and MP2
- Additional Features
- Firmware upgrades are supported via MicroSD card (TF card)
- Expandable storage: supports microSD cards (TF cards) up to 128GB
- High speed USB 2.0 data transfer
- Supports playing through all music stored, playing by folders, albums, artists, genres, and playing through user's selected Favourites
- Supported play modes: shuffle, in order, loop single song, loop all
- Resume modes: supports resuming playback after power off from last played song or last position on last played song
- Library management: Supports deleting songs from the player, defining user's Favourites playlist, batch selections
- Sleep timer shuts off the player after a user-defined period of time
- Supports user-defined screen timeout intervals
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Automatically splits audio file into multiple tracks defined by attached CUE sheet, and supports selecting songs within CUE sheets and fast forwarding, rewinding, and skipping tracks within CUE sheets
- Supports album art display
- Supports display of lyrics and ID3 metadata
- Supports Gapless playback
- Digital volume control with 100 steps of volume
- Supports delete current track
- Automatic power cut off to protect from DC output and anomalies at the headphone/line out port
- Define preset power-on volume, or memorize volume from before power-off
- Defineable maximum volume limit to protect against hearing damage from excessive volume
- Channel balance setting is adjustable in 10 steps from centre to left-biased or right-biased
- MOS switch in conjunction with high-fidelity ISL54405 switch eliminates on/off pop noises
- Port detection automatically pauses music playback on headset disconnect