The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to a pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models.
Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts maximum power per channel, with lowest distortion and high current capability that provides reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohm models.
With the HEOS Amp, you can enjoy listening to your favorite loudspeakers, and the high power rating means that you can enjoy room-filling sound quality even at concert hall levels.
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp features additional connectivity, including a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There's also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player's headphone output.
An optical digital input lets you connect a digital music source such as a CD player, and a USB port lets you connect a portable thumb drive to listen to your favorite tracks. You can also use the USB port to charge your portable device. In addition to the built-in dual band ""N"" wireless system, the HEOS Amp is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for direct connection to a wired LAN setup.
As with our HEOS wireless speaker models, you'll be able to stream your favorite music tracks and control the HEOS Amp with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player, and you also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favorite music streaming service.
HEOS lets you choose different songs for each room, or you can listen to the same song in all rooms. Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronization (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The stylish HEOS Amp enclosure features elegant silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
- Turn any existing pair of speakers into HEOS zone
- Now offering high resolution audio
- 100W x 2 class D amplification
- Stream from your favourite music service such as Spotify, Tune-in, Tidal and Dezer via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi audio streaming
- 4-16 Ohms
- Analog and optical digital inputs
- Subwoofer pre out
- Does not need bridge - easier setup
- Dual band Wi-Fi
- Easier to use app
- Better industrial design
- USB input directly speaker
- Tight synchronisation
All HEOS speakers feature:
Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It's no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
It's amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes.. It's really that simple.
- Power Amplifier Rated output - 100 W+100 W (6 Ω/ohms, 1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7 %) 70 W + 70 W (8Ω/ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.05%)
- Impedance - 4 – 16 Ω/ohms
- Input sensitivity/Input impedance - 150 mV/47 kΩ/kohms
- Total Distortion - ANALOGUE IN: 0.5 %(1 kHz)
- S/N ratio (10 W, 6 Ω/ohms, IHF-A) - ANALOGUE IN: 86 dB (IHF–A weighted)
- Frequency response - 10 Hz to 40 kHz: +1, -3 dB
- Music Subscription Services - The HEOS app lets you choose from popular subscription streaming services including Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and Mood:Mix. More services will be added soon.
- External Inputs - Analogue or optical digital sources connected to the HEOS Amp or other HEOS players.
- Internet Radio Stations - Streaming AAC, MP3, WMA (via the TuneIn service)
- Music Formats Supported - WMA: Up to and including 192kbps, AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps, WAV, ALAC and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz, DSD: 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz
- Bluetooth Supported - Play on one speaker or add other HEOS speakers in party mode.
- Picture Formats Supported - HEOS Amp HS2 supports JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF album art picture formats.
- USB Drives Supported - HEOS Amp HS2 supports USB thumb drives via the built-in USB port. Music content on a USB drive can be played back locally, or on any or all HEOS players on your network.
- Music Stored On Phone/Tablet - iTunes music stored locally on your iOS device or music files on your Android or Kindle Fire device.
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) - Play from your DLNA compliant music servers. “Availability of music services may vary by region. Not all services may be available at time of purchase. Some services may be added or discontinued from time to time based on decisions of the music service providers or others. Visit www.denon.co.uk/uk/musicservices for announcements and details.”
- Wireless Connection - Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards).
- Wired Connection - Connect to your home or office LAN system via the RJ-45 wired LAN port.
- Power Supply - AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- What's In The Box - HEOS Amp HS2, AC power cord, 3.5mm setup cable, Ethernet cable, Quick Start guide
- Controls & Indicators - Volume up/down, Mute / Mute button LED indicator, Multicoloured LED status indicator, Network ‘connect’ button (rear), Bluetooth ‘connect’ button (rear)
- Weight - 2.8 kg
- Multiple Language Support - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 93 x 221 x 214 mm
- Operating Temperature Range - 5°C~35°C
- Product Finish - Silver