This wireless subwoofer adds deep, powerful bass to any HEOS device with best-in-class sound quality. It suits any room and any setup
Boost the Bass
Shake your world with movies and music – wirelessly. The HEOS Subwoofer adds seismic bass to all your sound. With its powerful amplification and optimised drivers, it works with the entire HEOS range, from any HEOS speaker to HEOS Bar, HEOS AVR, HEOS Amp and HEOS Link.
Perfect Sound Made Simple
Setup and operation of the HEOS Subwoofer are a matter of minutes. Just connect it to your home network and any other HEOS device. In the next moment you shake your world with dramatic bass. Control all your sound via the app. It's really as simple as that.
Add HEOS Bar Wirelessly
Get room-filling sound by linking the HEOS Bar to the HEOS Subwoofer. And create a breath taking 3.1 setup – all wireless, of course.
Surround Yourself with 5.1 Cinema Sound
If you pair the HEOS Subwoofer with the HEOS Bar and any two HEOS speakers, you set up a fantastic wireless 5.1 surround system.
Get the Amazing HEOS Experience
Pair HEOS Subwoofer with any HEOS device you like and get room-shaking sound all around the house. Stream different music to different rooms or the same music to all rooms. Have it all at your fingertips with the intuitive HEOS App.
Beauty Runs In The Family
Being a HEOS, the HEOS Subwoofer definitely puts in an appearance with its unique design and stylish matt black finish. You can place it anywhere in your room, thanks to its wireless connectivity – vertically or horizontally. However, if you don't want to show its good looks, just slip it under the sofa and enjoy its bounce.
Clear and Distinct Bass
Two custom-made 5-1/4inch drive units in combination with sophisticated class D amplification deliver clean and clear, yet punchy bass. The proprietary DSP algorithms provide optimised low frequency response across the entire dynamic range. Within the HEOS App, you find advanced settings for different configurations, like the dialog enhancer and the night mode, which are integrated in the HEOS Bar. If used together, HEOS Subwoofer adapts the settings.
Share Your Music Anywhere You Like
Play your personal music collection throughout the whole HEOS ecosystem. Even in high-resolution. The HEOS system supports all major streaming formats. Control the music in every room with the HEOS App. All the great music services are fully integrated. Set the mood that's just right for the moment.
All HEOS products feature:
Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It’s no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
It’s amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It’s really that simple.
- Speaker System - Dual Custom 5-1/4 inch drivers, Sophisticated high power Class D amplifier, Low resonance cabinet, Optimised tuned port
- Adjustments - Subwoofer level, Factory-optimised crossover option for each configuration, Advanced settings like crossover and phase for advanced users
- Combinations - The HEOS Subwoofer can be combined with the following products: HEOS Bar, HEOS AVR, HEOS Amp and HEOS Link, Any HEOS speaker (single or stereo pair)
- Music Subscription Services - The HEOS App lets you choose from popular subscription streaming services including Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, TuneIn and MOOD:MIX and from other services that offer DRM-free tracks. More services will be added soon.*
- Internet Radio Stations - Choose from your favourite internet radio stations and listen to MP3, AAC and WMA (via the TuneIn service).
- Music Formats Supported - WMA: Up to and including 192kbps, AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps, FLAC, WAV and ALAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz and DSD 5.6MHz
- Picture Formats Supported - HEOS App supports JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF album art picture formats.
- USB Drives Supported - HEOS Subwoofer supports USB thumb drives via the built-in USB port. Music content on a USB drive can be played back locally, or on any or all HEOS players on your network.*Availability of music services may vary by region. Not all services may be available at time of purchase. Some services may be added or discontinued from time to time based on decisions of the music service providers or others. Visit https://www.au.denon.com/au/heos for announcements and details.
- Wireless Connection - Connect to your wireless network quickly and easily. HEOS Subwoofer supports the latest 802.11 networks (including dual band "N", "AC") for the most reliable network connection.
- Wired Connection - Connect to your home or office LAN system via the RJ-45 wired LAN port.
- Power Supply - 120 Volts AC, 60 Hz
- What's In The Box - HEOS Subwoofer, Quick Start Guide, 3.5mm setup cable, Power Cord, Ethernet cable, Feet for horizontal setup
- Controls & Indicators - Volume Up/Down (+, -), Mute, Mute LED indicator
- Weight - 10.1 kg
- Multiple Language Support - English, French, Spanish
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - Vertical placement: 404 x 171.5 x 438.4 mm
- Operating Temperature Range - 5°C~35°C
- Product Finish - Black