Whole home multi-zone audio in a single chassis.
Specifically designed with the custom installer in mind—and building off the success of the HEOS Link—the Denon HEOS Super Link provides coverage to all four HEOS zones in a single 1U (1.75” tall) chassis. With robust, third party control from popular manufacturers including Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC and ELAN, the HEOS Super Link is customizable within almost any professional-quality home audio environment.
Each zone features a stereo pair of pre-amp outputs, and each zone can be configured for stereo or mixed mono output. The matrix switching system features 4 optical digital inputs, 4 coaxial digital inputs and 4 analogue stereo inputs, any of which can be assigned to any zone, and every zone features a dedicated USB port for connection to an external USB drive.
Equipped to handle virtually any combination of speaker configurations, HEOS SuperLink features built-in DSP high pass/low pass filters - set any output to full range, subwoofer or satellite speaker modes, with adjustable crossover points.
Dual RJ-45 Ethernet LAN ports are provided, for connection to the network and sharing the internet connection with other devices, and HEOS SuperLink is 3rd party control compatible.
HEOS Super Link comes with removable feet and attachable rack ears, allowing rack or shelf placement.
Once installed and connected, HEOS Super Link setup and configuration is fast and easy via our HEOS app (iOS, Android and Kindle Fire).
- Designed by CI specialists for Custom Integration professionals
- Whole home multi-zone audio (4 HEOS zones)
- Pre-amp outputs for each zone, including dedicated analogue, finer optic and coaxial outputs
- Amazon Alexia voice integration
- Dual RJ-45 ethernet LAN ports
- Stereo/Mono selectable output
- Only 1RU high; removable rack ears included
- 3rd part controllable
- Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital+ down mixing to stereo
All HEOS devices feature:
Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple devices to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It’s no accident that HEOS devices produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
It’s amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS devices. Place your product, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It’s really that simple.
- Pre-amp section - Dedicated pre-amplifier output for each zone including analogue and digital (optical/coaxial) outputs, to connect to an existing stereo system or an external power amplifier. Analogue pre-out is also switchable to an „LFE/Subwoofer“ configuration to connect a powered subwoofer in any zone.
- Music Subscription Services - The HEOS app lets you choose from popular subscription streaming services including Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and Mood:Mix. More services will be added soon.
- Internet Radio Stations - Streaming AAC, MP3, WMA (via the TuneIn service)
- Music Formats Supported - HEOS Super Link supports:, WMA: Up to and including 192kbps, AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps, WAV, ALAC and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz., DSD: 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz
- Picture Formats Supported - HEOS Super Link supports JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF album art picture formats.
- USB Drives Supported - HEOS Super Link offers 4 built-in USB ports. Music content on a USB drive can be played back in each of the HEOS Super Link's zones, or on any or all other HEOS players on your network.“Availability of music services may vary by region. Not all services may be available at time of purchase. Some services may be added or discontinued from time to time based on decisions of the music service providers or others.
- Wired Connection - Connect to the network using 1 of the 2 RJ-45 wired LAN ports.
- Power Supply - 100~240 Volts AC, 50~60 Hz auto-switching
- What's In The Box - HEOS Super Link, AC power cords, Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Guide, 2 rack ears
- Controls & Indicators - Power/standby; Ethernet status 1/2; Zones 1~4 active status
- Weight - 4.8 kg
- Multiple Language Support - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 50 x 430 x 384 mm (without rack ears), 44 x 484 x 384 mm (with rack ears)
- Operating Temperature Range - 5°C~35°C
- Product Finish - Black