The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeaker
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Titan Link cable to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- Supplied with IsoTek's award winning EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US & AU specifications available
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan redefines what is possible for high current low impedance power conditioning for large power amplifiers. Titan is a perfect way to upgrade either a Solus, Aquarius or Sigmas’s performance too. Simply use the Titan Auxiliary out and a special Titan Link cable to power additional IsoTek power conditioners for enhanced performance.
Titan features IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled © circuit topology and will allow amplifiers to realise more dynamic band width, give increased bass articulation and control with a larger more holographic soundstage.
Housed in a striking steel and machined aluminium chassis Titan is the perfect upgrade for high current electronics.
- Number of outlets - 2 + Multi-Link
- Type of outlets - UK, EU, US, AU
- Mains inlet - C20 IEC
- Mains voltage - 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
- Maximum current - 20Amps continuous
- Total power (nominal 230V) - 4600W
- (Circuit/Transient) - 4600W/9200W
- Dimensions - 275 x1 82.5 x 275mm (W x H x D)