Located in Canterbury, New Zealand, the Acheron River flows from Lake Lyndon south into the Rakaia River for a total of 60km, with tight turns and small deposits of coal found near the river. The Acheron WH-1 Subwoofer Cable shares the same character, with its deep, tight and dark soundstage that immerses listeners in the atmosphere of the soundtrack.
Designed in New Zealand, the creators choose a symmetrically balanced construction consisting of a very-high purity copper core woven from seven separate strands and shielded with copper foil wrapped in silver-plated OFC braided mesh.
With every connector housing finished in hand-polished solid natural walnut wood on stainless steel and terminated with Pure Red Copper and 24K Gold-Plated connectors, the cable is as much a visual delight as its impressively accurate & tight tonality.
Deep, Controlled, Genuine – prepared to be spellbound.
- Stainless Steel + Natural Walnut Wood Casing
- Pure Red Copper + 24K Gold-Plated Connectors
- Copper Foil + Silver-Plated OFC Braided Shielding
- 100% Expertly Hand-Terminated and Tested
- Cable Type: Subwoofer / Digital Coaxial Cable
- Metal: 5N 99.9997% LC-OFC
- Metal Diameter: ø0.35mm x 7 cores
- Dielectric: Polyethylene Dielectric
- Shielding: Copper Foil + Silver-Plated OFC Braided
- Connectors: Pure Red Copper + 24K Nickel-Free Gold-Plated
- Connector Housing: Stainless Steel + Solid Natural Walnut Wood
- Jacket: Metallic Black / Yellow Gold Braided
- Outer Diameter: 8 mm
- Lengths: 2M, 3M, 5M