Named after the mighty Bowen River in New Zealand, the Bowen range of Premium Interconnect Cables delivers outstandingly smooth, yet powerful sound coupled with stunning looks.
Building upon its predecessor, the Bowen AH-1 Silver Hybrid Analogue XLR Interconnect Cables delivers further sparkle to vocals, precise spatial resolution & greater soundstage through precision Silver-Plating on all its conductors.
Terminated by In-house developed custom XLR connectors fabricated from 24K Gold-Plated nickel-free Pure Red Copper, internals are filled with blue PBT for lifelong mechanical stability. Spring-loaded push button locks ensure no accidental detachment, whilst the hand-polished, laser-engraved solid Natural Walnut Wood casings gives every cable its distinctive look.
Featuring a fully Silver-Plated, triple conductor balanced design, with full copper foil & Silver-Plated OFC braided shielding to guard the purity of the analogue signals from all outside interferences, listeners will be astonished by the transparent, detailed yet expansive tonal delivery.
Sophisticated, Luminous, Boundless – prepare to be captivated.
- Cable Type: Silver-Plated Triple-Conductor Balanced Design Analogue XLR Interconnect Cable
- Metal: Silver-Plated 5N 99.9997% LC-OFC
- Metal Diameter: 2x ø0.15mm x19 + ø0.25mm x7
- Dielectric: High Quality Polyethylene Dielectric
- Shielding: Full Copper Foil + Silver-Plated OFC Braided
- Connectors: Pure Red Copper + 24K Nickel-Free Gold-Plated
- Connector Housing: PBT Filled Brass + Solid Natural Walnut Wood
- Jacket: Metallic Brown / Silver-Grey Braided
- Outer Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Lengths: 1.0M, 1.5M, 2.0M, 3.0M