The mighty Waitaki River, downstream to the three large glacial lakes of Pukaki, Tekapo, and Ohau in the South Island of New Zealand, is a conduit for these pristine waters to the Pacific Ocean 110km away, and can be easily recognized by its straight, silver-braided silhouette when viewed from the air.
Creators of the Waitaki Digital Coaxial Cable pays tribute to river it’s named after by creating a cable that delivers both extremely high level of signal purity and muscular tonality, through the clever use of seven silver-plated very-high purity copper cores, with full silver-plated OFC mesh to shield against any external noise.
With every cable featuring laser-engraved, hand-polished walnut wood casings on machined stainless-steel caps over Pure Red Copper 24K Gold-plated connectors, listeners are invited to a rare symphony of precision audio performance with stunning hand-crafted visual design.
Precise, Powerful, Beautiful – prepared to be astounded.
- Cable Type: Silver Hybrid Digital Coaxial Cable
- Metal: Silver-Plated 5N 99.9997% LC-OFC
- Metal Diameter: ø0.35mm x 7 cores
- Dielectric: High Quality Polyethylene Dielectric
- Shielding: Copper Foil + Silver-Plated OFC Braided
- Connectors: Pure Red Copper + 24K Nickel-Free Gold-Plated
- Connector Housing: Stainless Steel + Solid Natural Walnut Wood
- Jacket: Grey / Silver Grey Braided
- Outer Diameter: 8 mm
- Lengths: 1.0M, 1.5M, 3.0M