Optoma’s 1080p ultra short throw projector, the EH320UST, is perfect for businesses, schools and colleges. It is bright (4,000 lumens) and a throw ratio of 0.25:1 means that it can project a 100” image from just 55cm away. And having the projector installed so close to the screen avoids any shadows being cast across the screen from the presenter(s).
It provides a complete package for engaging learning with many new features, including two HDMI inputs, powered USB port, powerful 16W built-in speaker, improved lamp life, compact chassis and a completely new mounting system for a fast and simple set-up.
- Bright projection – 4000 ANSI lumens
- Full HD 1080p resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- 2x HDMI input and 16W audio
- Crestron RoomView – RJ45 control and monitoring
Ultra short throw
With an ultra-short throw lens, you can project an impressive image greater than 100” from just 55cm away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease; perfect for interactive applications.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching movies, viewing photos and documents.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colors. Optoma projectors provide you with reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colors for true life like images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Networking and Control
Featuring a wide range of options you can remotely control and monitor the projector.
- RS232 - Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility - Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control - Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
- Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
Energy Saving - Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Quick Resume - This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off - There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the “Auto power off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Eco AV Mute - Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Long Lamp Life
Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 6500 hours.
Upgrade your EPSON® UST projector to 1080p
Upgrade your EPSON® ultra short throw projector with an Optoma 1080p UST projector for higher resolution - without changing your existing mount or white board.
Wireless Presenting (optional extra)
Making presentations couldn't be easier using the optional wireless features of the WPS Wireless Adapter (sold separately) - you can connect and display presentations wirelessly from a laptop, PC or mobile device.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device.
Keep your audience’s attention focussed on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with USB mouse control.
- Display Technology - DLP
- Native Resolution - 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness - 4000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast - 20,000:1
- Light Source - Lamp
- Lamp Life - 6500/5000/5000/3000 (Eco+/Dynamic/Eco/Bright mode)
- Throw Ratio - 0.25:1
- Zoom Type - Fixed
- I/O Connectors - 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support), 2 x VGA (YPbPr/RGB), Composite, 2 x Audio In 3.5mm, Audio Out 3.5mm, VGA Out (Shared with VGA2), RJ45, RS232, USB remote mouse/service, 12V trigger, Mic In, USB-A Power, 3D-Sync
- Speaker (Watts) - 16W
- Keystone Correction - ± 20° Vertical
- Weight (Kg) - 5
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm) - 385×310×99
- Warranty -3 Years
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Offset - 118%
- Projection Screen Size - 80” – 100”
- Projection Distance - 0.45 – 0.59 m
- Projection Lens - F/2.4; f=3.72mm, Fixed Zoom
- Uniformity - 85%
- Computer Compatibility - UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility - PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 576i/p), NTSC (M, 4.43/3.58 MHz, 480i/p), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) HD (1080i, 720p)
- 3D Support - Full 3D – The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D compatibilty - Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60 Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60 Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate - 15.3 – 91.1kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate - 2485Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colours - 1073.4 million colors (10 bit)
- Noise Level - 28dB (Eco mode)
- Power Supply - 100240V, 5060Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption - 310W Bright mode / 260W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type - 260W
- Security - Security bar, Kensington® lock port, password protection
- On Screen Display - 25 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Romanian, Slovenian
- RoHS - Compliant