Big Screen Entertainment
Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD27e boasts Amazing colour technology and conforms to Rec.709 delivering accurate true to life colour reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
An integrated speaker provides you with great sound and two HDMI inputs enables an easy setup. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting a HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV™ to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
Weighing less than 2.5kg you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
- Lights on viewing – 3400 ANSI Lumens
- Amazing colour - accurate Rec.709 colours
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI, MHL, USB Power
- Clear, powerful audio - 10W speaker
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provide reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Dynamic black technology
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Gaming mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker for exceptional sound quality and an easy set up without the need for costly external speakers.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Instantly stream Full 1080p and 3D content from a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, games console or AV receiver to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables using the WHD200 (sold separately).
- Display technology - DLP
- Resolution - 1080p Full HD (1920x1080)
- Brightness - 3,400 lumens
- Contrast ratio - 25,000:1
- Native aspect ratio - 16:9
- Aspect ratio (compatible) - 4:3
- Keystone correction (vertical) - 40
- Uniformity - 80%
- Screen size - 0.71m - 7.65m (28in - 301in)
- Light source - Lamp
- Lamp watts - 240
- Lamp life (hours) - 3500 (Bright), 12000 (Dynamic), 10000 (Eco)
- Throw ratio - 1.47:1 - 1.62:1
- Projection distance (m) - 1m - 9.8m
- Zoom - 1.1
- Zoom type - Manual
- Focal length (mm) - 15.59 ~ 17.14
- Native offset - 116%
- Inputs 1 x HDMI 1.4a 3D support + MHL, 1 x HDMI 1.4a 3D support
- Outputs 1 x Audio 3.5mm, 1 x USB-A power 1.5A
- Control 1 x 3D sync, 1 x 12V trigger
- Noise level (typical) - 25dB
- PC compatibility - FHD, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- 2D compatibility - NTSC M/J, 3.58MHz, 4.43MHz PAL B/D/G/H/I/M/N, 4,43MHz SECAM B/D/G/K/K1/L, 4.25/4.4MHz 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz)
- 3D compatibility - Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60 Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60 Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- 3D - Full 3D
- Security - Security bar, Kensington Lock, Password protected interface
- OSD / display languages - 25 languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Spanish, Swedish, Chinese (traditional), Turkish, Vietnamese
- Operating conditions - 5°C ~ 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Remote control - Backlit home remote
- Speaker count - 1
- Watts per speaker - 10W
- In the box - AC power cord, remote control, Battery, basic user manual
- Warranty - 3 Years
- Power supply - 100 ~ 240V, 50 ~ 60Hz
- Power consumption (standby) - 0.5W
- Power consumption (max) - 295W
Weight & Dimensions
- Net weight - 2.87kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm) - 316 x 244 x 108