Convenient and easy to setup, the bright and versatile all new HD29Darbee projector integrates DARBEE Visual Presence™ image enhancement technology to bring you revolutionary levels of depth and realism.
Optoma’s advanced colour technology, multiple settings and features enable users to enjoy long-lasting, reliable and precise colour for vibrant, lifelike images - perfect for immersive gaming, live sports and home entertainment any time of day. It also features Enhanced Gaming Mode with a 16ms response time, ideal for gaming enthusiasts.
An integrated speaker provides great sound and two HDMI inputs enable an easy setup. Games consoles, Blu-ray players, set top boxes or other HDMI devices like Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick or Apple TV™ can be connected. Perfect for gaming, streaming videos and sharing photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
Weighing less than 2.5kg you can take it to a friend’s for a sports event, movie night or games marathon.
- Lights on viewing – 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
- Amazing colour - accurate Rec.709 colours
- Award winning Darbee Visual Presence™ technology inside
Darbee's acclaimed Visual Presence™ patented technology further enhances Optoma projection technology, from Blu-rays to video games, and instantly improves the way it looks. Visual Presence adds more depth and realism delivering a clearer sharper picture by embedding stereoscopic depth information from a human-vision-based model. The image processing is adjustable, giving you the flexibility to customise the visual enhancement to suit your particular taste.
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provides you with reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Gaming mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- Display Technology Single 0.65” 1080p DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Resolution 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode) 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast 30,000:1
- Typical lamp life2 Dynamic/Eco/Bright 8000/6000/5000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio 3 1.48 - 1.62:1
- Zoom Type 1.1x Manual
- I/O Connectors 2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v2.1, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A Power (1A)
- Speaker 10
- Keystone Correction ± 40° Vertical
- Weight (kg) 2.38
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm) 298 x 230 x 96.5
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Offset 116%
- Projection Screen Size 0.71 - 7.75m (27.88" - 305.3") Diagonal 16:9
- Projection Distance 1 - 10m
- Projection Lens F/2.5~2.67; f=21.86~24mm
- Uniformity 80%
- Maximum Resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Computer Compatibility FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz)
- 3D Support Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate 15 - 91kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 25 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colours 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode) 26dB
- Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 225W Bright mode / 183W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type 195W
- Operating Conditions 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
- On Screen Display 26 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Vietnamese, Romanian, Indonesian
- Standard Accessories AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, Basic user manual
- Optional Accessories 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Optional Wireless Yes
- Warranty 2 Years
- RoHS Compliant