Last of the Last, cherrywood colour only! Be quick to grab a sensational price on a Polk Centre Speaker.
TSX 150C Features:
- Stiff and durable Dynamic Balance® composite driver cones deliver smooth, natural sound.
- High performance silk/polymer dome tweeters anchor the action with clear and detailed highs, even at high volume, and more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Rear-firing flared bass port minimises port noise ("chuffing") and smoothly blends low frequency response with the speaker's overall dynamics, for the kind of wide dynamics you want in a centre channel speaker.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that's spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details); these are usually found only on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Reversible, aimable, all-MDF enclosure is non-resonant, and features a 5/8-inch-thick baffle, for heavy duty high performance in a hard-working centre channel speaker.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.