TSX 330T Features:
- TSx Series bi-laminate driver cones, tuned perfectly with our Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to a 3-inch critically tuned flared port, which minimises port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that's spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details); these are usually found only on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customised high performance audio.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid, acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.