The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late '90s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of the Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an pure analogue product re-emerged – something all music lovers could afford.
The Debut RecordMaster has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed, as analogue is once again a respected music source while interest in decks that can handle vintage 78 RPM records continues to grow.
To play those vintage shellac records, a swap-over of your stylus to "Stylus 78 for OM Cartridges" (not included) and a quick adjustment of the drive belt is all you need!
Because Debut RecordMaster comes with a pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with PC-USB output, playback via the line-level input of your hi-fi system and the recording of vinyl to your computer can be done simultaneously! Nice!
- Precision belt drive turntable with smooth-running synchronous motor
- Switchable electronic speed control with support for 33⅓, 45 and 78 RPM
- 8.6" light-weight, high-accuracy aluminium tonearm
- 1.3 kg steel platter
- Inbuilt MM phono stage with PC-USB output for recording
- Ortofon OM5e moving magnet cartridge pre-fitted
- Available in matte walnut finish
- Dustcover included
- Material - Steel
- Tonearm Length - 8.6" (21.84cm)
- Tonearm Material - Aluminium