Manual turntable with S-shaped 8.6 tonearm Turntable
- Chassis available in matt black, glossy black, red and white
- A quiet running synchronous motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a rubber belt.
- The drive motor is isolated on its own platform and completely decoupled from the plinth to eliminate vibration transmission.
- The resonance-optimised platter is made of medium density fibre.
- A inverted, chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished metal ball in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
- Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
- External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 8,6 S
- The turntable is supplied with an Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted
- The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of aluminium.
- The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ballraces.
- Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
- Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
- The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
- Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
- The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
SpecificationsFitted cartridge Ortofon OM 3E or 2M Red cartridge fittedAmplifier connection MM-inputNominal speeds 33 / 45 r.p.m.Dust cover noMotor completely decoupled yesRCA phono sockets yesS-shaped tonearm yesEffective tonearm length 8,6 " (218,5mm)Effective tonearm mass 8,5gOverhang 19mmDownforce range 15 - 30mNSupplied counterweight cartridge weight 4 - 9gOptional counterweight cartridge weight 8 - 15gSpeed variance ±0,8 %Wow and flutter ±0,15 %Signal to noise -70dBPlatter weight/diameter 1,6kg/300mmPower supply type Mains-fed outboard power supply220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cyclesOutput voltage 12V/200mA ACPower consumption 2WDimensions 380 x 115 x 350mmWeight 3,3kg