- Polk Audio - PSW 110 - Subwoofer$499.00
- REL - T-Zero - Active SubwooferSpecial Price $622.00 RRP $699.00
- Polk Audio - PSW 125 - Subwoofer$649.00
- Polk Audio - DSW Pro 440 WI - Active SubwooferSpecial Price $649.00 RRP $849.00
- Polk Audio - DSW Pro 550 WI - Active SubwooferSpecial Price $799.00 RRP $1,049.00
- Quadral - Qube 8 - Subwoofer$849.00
- Polk Audio - DSW PRO 660 WI - Active SubwooferSpecial Price $950.00 RRP $1,249.00
- Jamo - SUB 800 - Active SubwooferSpecial Price $990.00 RRP $1,099.00
- REL - T/5i - Active Subwoofer$999.00
- Arcam - Solo Sub - Wireless SubwooferSpecial Price $1,100.00 RRP $1,195.00
- Quadral - Qube 10 - Subwoofer$1,299.00
- MK Sound - IW-28S - In-Wall Subwoofer$1,399.00
- REL - T/7i - Active SubwooferSpecial Price $1,459.00 RRP $1,599.00
- MK Sound - V-8 - Subwoofer$1,499.00
- Jamo - J 110 SUB - Active Subwoofer$1,590.00
- MK Sound - V-10 - Subwoofer$1,799.00
- REL - T/9i - Active Subwoofer$1,999.00
- Jamo - JSUB 112 - Active Subwoofer$2,090.00
- Quadral - Qube 12 - Subwoofer$2,099.00
- Dynaudio - SUB600 - Active Subwoofer$2,399.00
- MK Sound - V-12 - Subwoofer$2,499.00
- REL - Habitat 1 - Wireless Active SubwooferSpecial Price $2,699.00 RRP $2,999.00
- MK Sound - X-8 - Subwoofer$2,999.00
- MK Sound - X-10 - Subwoofer$3,999.00
- MK Sound - X-12 - Subwoofer$4,999.00
Want to REALLY feel those incredible special effects? Without a Subwoofer, you only hear half the story. An active subwoofer is designed to reproduce the lowest of audible and infrasound frequencies. Humans can't hear every frequency coming from a subwoofer, but you will certainly feel it.
There is a subwoofer design for every application, whether you're adding depth to a 2-channel Hi-Fi system, or to a home theatre system.
Subwoofer designs vary greatly. The difference between front-firing and down-firing subwoofers is profound. Choosing the correct sub will dramatically improve the end-result.
Room acoustics, phase issues and more come into play. It's important that you contact us for expert advice when purchasing a subwoofer.
Some factors that are important when choosing a subwoofer may include,
- Front-firing vs. Down-firing designs
- Active Subwoofer / Power Subwoofer vs Passive
- Your current speakers & system
- Connectivity: Connecting your Sub(s) to get the best result.
- Adjustments & settings.
- Music vs. Movies
- Room acoustics & treatment
- Size & physical presence
We're the experts. Give us a call on 1300 308 711 or email [email protected] for expert advice when purchasing your Subwoofer.